Anyone else distracted by thoughts of preganncy and babies?!?!!?

Absolutely. Hope my kids don't need any clean underwear tomorrow....because I am stuck in this forum and refuse to leave to fold the laundry!

Yes! total baby obsession. But now I am beginning the process of becoming a doula, and constantly reading books on pregancy birth breastfeeding, so I feel I can now legitimately be obsessed with baby stuff lol. its certainly adding to my own person broodiness though!

And as for this website, my husband desperately pleading for me to get off the comp and help him with the dishes, could attest to my baby distractedness:haha:

That is me so much!!! We haven't even verbally agreed on a date to TTC but my body is screaming at me to get pregnant!! I think my OH may be nearing the same point (I hope)! My LO is 3 and I love him to death but I just keep thinking of having this tiny baby and giving him a little brother or sister! It does become all-consuming and I find myself gazing into space thinking about going out with the buggy and getting one of those buggy boards for my LO and it would be so lovely!!
Its rather annoying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->