Anyone else dread going to bed as CAN'T SLEEP??? Driving me mad & nights neverending

It's just getting worse and worse for me! I wake up probably five times during the night to go to the bathroom then it takes another half hour to get back to bed. And my pelvis hurts so bad, I'm almost in tears by the time I crawl out of bed. And then OH woke me up last night because he was putting off so much heat, I looked over at him and he was shivering. Four days before I'm being induced and OH has got a fever and a nasty cough. I'm guessing I won't be getting much sleep before Baby comes!

I've always tossed and turned alot in bed and for some reason have been having disturbed sleep over the past few years which has just gotten worse during pregnancy. We turned the light off at 11pm last night and it took me a good half hour to get to sleep (bubs started jumping around, OH started heavy breathing....), by 1.30am I was awake again for a good hour, then at 4.30am I woke and was still awake when OHs alarm went off at 7am. By that point I was so desperate for sleep I got all weepy & was blubbering to OH (he felt really sorry for me!) I also feel bad for bay because I seem to disturb it and I think it's not getting the sleep it needs during the night :cry:. Thank goodness I work from home so can have an hours nap after lunch xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->