Anyone else due 3rd April? - Let's be bump buddies!

Jayneypops

Mum to 2 Fairy Princesses
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 14 weeks 1 day at the moment and my due date is April 3rd :cloud9:

Anyone share my date? Would be great to compare notes, tips and thoughts as we go along!

Love to everyone
Jayne x

i'm due 31st of march :) not far of :) x

Hi there!

I cannot do a sig yet since this is only my 3rd post, lol.

But here is a lil about me -

I live in NH, USA
I am 31 years old
I have a DD who is 7 1/2
Been married for over 9 years
Secondary infertility issues - took us over 2 years to conceive
I have GD, am on some Rx medications, and am overly paranoid as usual. So, I may end up having the baby early (in March).

Thrilled to be here and meet you wonderful ladies.:happydance:

Would LOVE to have bump buddies since this pregnancy is SO much different from my first, plus it was so long ago that I have forgotten a lot about it.

Pls tell me about yourselves and I will send you a friend request! :hugs:

Hi there!

I live in NH, USA
I am 31 years old
I have a DD who is 7 1/2
I have GD, am on some Rx medications, and am overly paranoid as usual. So, I may end up having the baby early (in March).

Would LOVE to have bump buddies since this pregnancy is SO much different from my first, plus it was so long ago that I have forgotten a lot about it.

wow ok here goes lol
I live in belfast, ireland
i'm 20
I have one lil boy (zak) whos 14 months :)
married 3 years in december...yes i got married at 17 lol
i had my son 3 weeks early aswell due to grity placenta/ high blood pressure so chances are we'll both still have our babies around the same time lol

Hi there!

I live in NH, USA
I am 31 years old
I have a DD who is 7 1/2

wow ok here goes lol
i'm 20
i had my son 3 weeks early aswell due to grity placenta/ high blood pressure so chances are we'll both still have our babies around the same time lol

Nice to meet you Noirin! I got married at 22, and seriously think it's no big thing what age you are. When you know, you know, right?

I sent you a friend request and would love to stay in contact and help each other out as much as possible. We've both been through all this before, but like I said, this pregnancy is SO different than my first. Do you find yours similar or different?

Hi there!

I live in NH, USA
I am 31 years old
I have a DD who is 7 1/2

wow ok here goes lol
i'm 20

Nice to meet you Noirin! I got married at 22, and seriously think it's no big thing what age you are. When you know, you know, right?

I sent you a friend request and would love to stay in contact and help each other out as much as possible. We've both been through all this before, but like I said, this pregnancy is SO different than my first. Do you find yours similar or different?

Nice to meet you too :) yeah thats true, just alot of people get shocked when they find out so i like to put it out there in the begining lol we're still going strong though and on our 2nd baby so must be doing something right eh?

I didn't see a friend request yet but i'll go check lol yeah i've been through it all before and not so long ago but it might aswell be my 1st time because this pregnancy is sooo different from my son!!

ahhh im due 3rd of april be nice to have someone share the same date :D xxx

Hi there!

I live in NH, USA
I am 31 years old
I have a DD who is 7 1/2

wow ok here goes lol
i'm 20

Nice to meet you too :) yeah thats true, just alot of people get shocked when they find out so i like to put it out there in the begining lol we're still going strong though and on our 2nd baby so must be doing something right eh?

I didn't see a friend request yet but i'll go check lol yeah i've been through it all before and not so long ago but it might aswell be my 1st time because this pregnancy is sooo different from my son!!

Well, I *think* I sent you a freind request, but am so new to this forum so don't know if I did it right. I'll try it again, lol. :dohh:

sorry was busy with my son there, got it that time :) accepted you :) xxx

I'm due April 3rd! :flower:

I'm 30, married for 2 1/2 years and this will be our first baby!

I'm 19 I have a 2 year old little boy that will be 3 in feb and I am a mummy to 2 angel babies due to natural miscarriages due to my blood group one in feb 2010 and the 2nd in may 2011 now pregnant again :D

Im due April 6th - had my first child years ago - im a little dusty lol - xoxo!!

I'm due the 1st of April but you've got tons of offers! :thumbup:

you can never have too many buddies, and with all the differnt time zones u'll always find some1 on line to chat with lol x

I'm 19 I have a 2 year old little boy that will be 3 in feb and I am a mummy to 2 angel babies due to natural miscarriages due to my blood group one in feb 2010 and the 2nd in may 2011 now pregnant again :D

hey :) iv just turned 20 and have a little boy aswell, due around the same date, be nice to see how u get on with ur pregnancy since we have alot of things in common x

sorry i think i've overtook this thread lol gona add all u lovly ladies as friends xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->