Anyone else due 3rd April? - Let's be bump buddies!

Hi to all you lovely ladies!

Thanku all for replying to the post it would be great to all be bump buddies as were due at roughly the same time.

So how are everyone's bumps coming on?
LewisNspud - yours is wonderful on you profile pic! I don't think I'm showing quite that much yet but I'm certainly getting there. It's a weird feeling not being able to fasten my favourite trousers that's for sure :)

xxxxxx

Sorry forgot to add a bit about me!

I'm 28
Married for 2 1/2 years (OH is 36)
This is our first baby :)

So excited!!

ah i know ive had a bump since 8/9weeks i think im going to have another bug baby as my little boy was 9lbs 6oz even though i was a size 6-8 clothes lol|! x

Jayney, how crazy that we have the same due date with our first baby and we (and our DH's) are so close in age and have been married the same amount of time!:flower:

I haven't been able to wear my regular clothes (only with a belly band) since like 8 weeks. My bump has been mostly bloat, but its hard now. We find out the sex on Friday! :happydance::happydance:

What's everyone feeling like these days?

Mrs J - very spooky :)

We have our 2nd scan at 20 weeks over here so that would be when we could find out the sex, but we're keeping it a surprise. Makes choosing names more difficult but hey ho!

Do you have any preference - boy/girl?

Mrs J - very spooky :)

We have our 2nd scan at 20 weeks over here so that would be when we could find out the sex, but we're keeping it a surprise. Makes choosing names more difficult but hey ho!

Do you have any preference - boy/girl?

Ooh, I hate surprises so I could never hold out! It's killing me now! :dohh:

I feel like it's a boy, but at our NT testing, they thought maybe it was a girl but couldn't confirm (baby was laying on its' tummy and being uncooperative!) I'm happy with either, though! I'd love a boy just because we don't have any in the family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->