Anyone else due at the end of June?

beccad

June Bugs
Reaction score
According to various due date calculators I've used, I'm due on June 28th. So exciting! I don't feel very much different at the moment - still a bit like I've got PMT to be honest! Sore boobs, quite wet down below (although think I've got thrush :dohh: ). The only thing that is different is a tingling feeling in my uterus area and on and off very mild cramps.

Depending on using my first day of last cyle or my ovulation date ... my due date should be around June 21 or June 26.

The only symptom i had was a servere cold/mucus symptoms

But starting last night i have what i am afraid is the onset of morning sickness. I was walking in the store by one of those food vendors that was cooking some meat and i instantly started dry heaving and felt horrible. And tonight i woke up at 12 am.. with a upset stomach... not real bad.. but that feeling that you get when you've been sitting in a car too long and your stomach starts to hurt. Been eating crackers and drinking water.

According to various due date calculators I've used, I'm due on June 28th. So exciting! I don't feel very much different at the moment - still a bit like I've got PMT to be honest! Sore boobs, quite wet down below (although think I've got thrush :dohh: ). The only thing that is different is a tingling feeling in my uterus area and on and off very mild cramps.

I am exactly the same haha!

Hi! I'm due end of June! Not sure exact date as I got pregnant after coming off the pill and didn't have a natural period but doctor things I'm about 5 weeks now!
I'm having tender boobs, sore throat, blocked nose, bloating and cramping but the cramping seems to have eased off today yay! No morning sickness as yet but iv gone right off salted crisps lol which is odd! X

Congratulations everyone! I'm due June 20th

Hi June Mommies!
I am due June 27th. All I seem to have going on right now is that my breasts are quite sore on the sides. I also can't seem to sleep through the night anymore...Oh yeah,, and I can smell a cigarette from a mile away ( BLEH! )
YAY! June babies!!

Hi June Mommies!
I am due June 27th. All I seem to have going on right now is that my breasts are quite sore on the sides. I also can't seem to sleep through the night anymore...Oh yeah,, and I can smell a cigarette from a mile away ( BLEH! )
YAY! June babies!!

We're the same day woohooo! Hi bump buddy!

I'm due around 30th June - oh gods that's so odd sounding :D

I am due July 2. Not June but close enough?
Yeah definitely! There's a fairly high chance a lot of us will become July mummies anyway depending on scan measurements and overdue-ness!

Monkeypooh my sleeping hasn't been great either the last couple of nights. The night before I tested I was too nervous to sleep, and I woke up very early, and last night wasn't so good either. DH woke me up a couple of times wiggling around in the bed.

I think I am due 28th June - same day as you.

Good luck!

I'm due June 27! My symptoms right now are sore boobs, very slight nausea, mild cramps, moodiness like crazy. My backache has gone away :) oh I'm constantly thirsty too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->