Anyone else due today!?

rubydoo1

Reaction score
Hi girls,
It's my due date today :happydance:
Just wondered if anyone else is due today, and you are feeling?
I'm feeling slightly impatient but prepared for going overdue, I have a sweep booked next Wednesday if she hasn't arrived by then!
:flower:

I'm due today!! No signs yet of anything happening but I do have a sweep tomorrow :)

I'm due today and I'm very ansious. I've been losing my mucous plug since Thursday morning. Lots of Braxton Hicks but not one real contraction. On my Monday appointment I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced, but I know that dosen't mean much. If I don't give birth today, I am having an US and a non stress test tomorrow. If my baby is not here by Monday my doctor is gonna set my induction for the next Thursday may 9th!!! Hopefully I'll have this baby this week. Come on baby!!! Good luck to all of you. Let's the waiting game begins!!!

I had my sweep today and am 0cm dilated with a posterior cervix. My bishops score was 3 and I reckon I will end up being induced :( TMI TMI TMI since the sweep every time I wipe after going to the loo the toilet roll is covered in old blood (brown). Its not stringy or jelly like at all but hopefully it's still part of my plug. I haven't had any cramps though.

Well I haven't had a sweep but today I've had the same as you describe, brown discharge but not stringy or jelly like. I've read that it could be the 'bloody show' even though its not bright red blood. It's the cervix thinning out and getting ready, I've also had low dull backache on and off all day. What does the bishops score mean? I'm preparing that I will have to be induced and then if she comes before its a bonus. I really would rather not be induced though! x

Have a look at this link as it explains the BishopsScore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_score

I had a massive piece of melt in the middle fudge cake for pudding and have now come to the conclusion that she wants to stay put because of all the nice food I'm eating haha Tomorrow I'm gonna eat sprouts and cabbage, perhaps that'll get her out! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->