Anyone else eating REALLY unhealthily?? Or just me

I've been eating fruit like there is no tomorrow. But, I too have abandoned my regular healthy eating. I think of pizza, pasta, ncup-o-noodles.. and then sweets. Cupcakes, icecream, yogurt with honey.. etc.

I had lunch with my grandpa today and then immediately drove to a "drive thru" and got a chocolate milk shake. I never do that. Normally it would give me a tummy ache.. but the baby wants what it wants, I guess. :)

I'm not really craving very salty or very sweet right now. With my son I was on what I called the "brownie diet" because I had to have chocolate everything and I was always baking up a new batch of brownies. With my last two pregnancies I had to have salty foods. This time, all I really want is pasta. Pasta can be good for you in moderation but "moderation" is quickly becoming a swear word. LOL

The nausea is still hit and miss for me right now so I'm trying to stuff in all the healthy stuff while I still can. It's going to go out the window soon.

Um, YES. All I want lately is convenience food... fast food, fries, chips, soda, pizza.

I ate real bad in my first pregnancy...I thought it was great as by the 3rd trimester I had only put on weight from the baby and had no stretch marks. I took advantage of eating for 2. Bigger meals...very unhealthy meals. I will never make that mistake again.
So far I have been craving junk food but make some tomato ham and cheese crackers instead. I will also be going for daily walks. I believe eating crap didn't help with my lack of energy.

Haha meeeeeee!!!

I thought I would try to be good but it is so hard!! Just unhealthy things are appealing to me I can't help it. I try eat healthy as well but it doesn't always happen.

I think for some anyway. The smell of cooking puts me off, so anything that doesn't smell "strong" cookies, sweets, crisps are on my menu, even fruit!

Yeah the smell is bad even if its something i know i will enjoy eating. Also i find by 5pm trying to book something my son and will both enjoy is just impossible

I ate fries every day when I was pregnant with dd!! I'm trying to eat better this time, but I know that as soon as the nausea kicks in I'll be eating fries every day again!!

I ate fries every day when I was pregnant with dd!! I'm trying to eat better this time, but I know that as soon as the nausea kicks in I'll be eating fries every day again!!

If you're almost due, I don't think your nausea will ever kick in.. :thumbup:

hi everyone :) i have been horrible with food. i keep trying to be healthy but then crave sweets, pizza, chips, fries....just now I had a big salad for lunch which was filling, but then I caved and got a poutine. For those who don't know that is...it is fries, topped with cheese and gravy - a Canadian specialty. It was delicious..... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->