anyone else ever get fed up

im not sure about the pills, my sister went on them (a different type) and she went loopy, tried to kill herself and all sorts, shes ok now but it wasnt nice at teh time.

I belive i can pull myself out of without pills so i will see how i go.

x

Ohhh...that's not so good. Try to catch a break when you can...

Layla, Sometimes I feel exactly the same and I only have one! lol!!

Since I've gone back to work its just been like a whirlwind!!

My day consists of.......
  • Wake up, get Noah fed, washed & dressed.
  • Sort Noahs dinner, bottles and a few of his toys to take the childminders.
  • Get myself dressed & ready for work.
  • Drop noah at childminders
  • Get in to work & hopefully have enough time to grab a butty (as I don't have time to eat in the morning)
  • Finish work - Go home, sort tea, see Noah for all of 15mins before he goes to bed.
  • Do some laundry & poss a bit of cleaning
  • Wash Bottles
  • Have a Shower
  • Sort mine & Noahs clothes out for the next morning
  • Check BnB & emails (if I have time)
Thats me Monday - Friday! At the weekend I'm normally trying to do house work & washing!

Thats why I didn't go in yesterday & today, was so fed up with the routine & with my joke of a career!! I treated myself to some 'Me' time & in my 'me time' I done the big food shop & house work.....aint I lucky!!

xx

Def chase up the volunteering as well. I'm sure that if you believe you can beat this without popping pills then you can. good luck

:hug: its a horrible feeling and your aneamia wont be helping :(

I know exactly how you feel I was given anti-d after my ds1 and refused to take them...... blamed myself for feeling the way i was, thought i was being a bad mum etc so struggled on, then had ds2 and progressivly got worse!!!! by the time ds2 was 3 (i think roughly) I was a real state ended up I took the anti-d's as I felt I just wanted to try ANYTHING to feel better :( just after I went on them my Mum passed away which was a HUGE shock and hit me badly :cry:

to be honest I didnt think the pills helped me one bit I was given different doses and different types (everyones different tho) then I started helping out at our local school and I seemed to start feeling better as I was getting out the house and doing something for myself , hope you can find something to do hun that is just for you as I personally think it really helps

now terrified im going the same way since havin Ebonii, but this time im deffo gonna get me time even if its just a few times swimming a week just so i dont get as bad as i was

chin up things will get better xxx

thanks guys

I think the way im feeling has built up over the past couple years really, i have had to deal with quite alot, lost my best mate over a guy, then lost our house coz we couldnt afford the morgage, then had the misscarriage, then lost my mum to MS, we hadnt spoken for 16 years so she died thinking i hated her, and now the final things is we had to go bankrupt.

I just feel like i cant look after everyone anymore, i want someone to look after me for a change!

Last night i basicly told Jase i didnt want to be with him anymore, but then thismorning i woke up filled with regreat and i cant belive i said it, but last night i really thought i meant it.

my head is such a mess, i need to get out of this house and do something, im going to find out about childminders this week so i can maybe do that college course, but im also going to get a gym membership, that way i can go to the gym, fitness classes or pool when ever Jase is home, he works shifts so its the only thing i can think of doing that will allow me to fit it in around him.

Hes working a long shift today, 12 till 11pm and then tomorrow he goes off for 3 days on the first stag weekend, the thought of looking after all 4 kids and the house for 3 days on my own is not good. i know i can do it, but im not lookingforward to it, Adam is so demanding, i can hardly do anything with him crying to be picked up, hes constanly on my lap or hip.

Jase and my mate thinks i should take the Anti D's too, a part of me knows i need them, but the bigger stubborn part of me knows i can do this on my own without them

x

You have been through an awful lot hun :hugs: You have had an awful time and I'm not surprised you are feeling like you do :(

I think you're right you NEED that time and make sure you get it..xxx

Gosh, it certainly sounds like you've been through an awful lot. :hug:

Layla, I work from home and I take care of my two young ones and I feel like I have no time for me anymore. Amanda is in school full days and Jayden is in preschool for a few hours. You'd think I'd have time during those two hours, but I truly don't. It feels like once I drop him off I am going back to pick him up.

Sometimes I go completely nuts and feel like I don't get my time and I am too busy caring about everyone else's needs that my needs are put on the backburner. And because of this, I can lose my patience very easily at times.

I truly think that you should find something that is your own....be it a course or volunteering. I think also that you need to have this for you to have some social time outside of home. I know what it's like when it feels like the only conversation you have all day is with your kids, and not adult conversations.

I hope you feel better soon! :hugs::hugs:

Jase came home from work early today to be with me, plus the stag weekend he was meant to go on tomororw has been cancelled due to flooding, hehe :D

SO it looks like he will be traveling to St Albans (where the stag guy is) and just going out somewhere local for the weekend, which is good for me coz My sister lives in Slough and hes said he will drop me and the kids off there and pick us up when he comes home, my sister has a 2 bed flat but shes said she loved to cram us all for the weekend, it will be fab, have girly nights in with take away and a bottle or two of wine.

Waiting to hear back about whats happening with the stag, but im hoping now that it will be in St Albans :)

x

ah thats fab news layla, hope it comes off and you have a really lovely weekend for some chat and chill time with your sis XXX

Just want to give you a *hug*

We ried hard for Caitlin & shes my world but that in mind & the fact I love her to pieces I get fedup too! Natural & had work ...always knew it would be but its kind of a reality check isn't it hehe

x

if you had a migraine or broke your arm you wouldnt refuse mediaction though?
Ok Layla I'm gonna be totally honest here cause I think from what I've seen you appreciate honesty.
If you continue to refuse medication for depression you are putting yourself through unnecessary risk and heartache.
Anti-depressants when used sensibly and in a controlled way can get people well again, they dont mask your feelings; the depression is doing a good enough job of that already.

My advice to you is to go back to your dr and get/take the necessary help that you NEED to get well again and to ask for councelling alongside of it so that you can work through any issues you have.

:hugs:

hmmm, I am also against anti-depressants as you can become addicted from them!
you can't really compare them with a painkiller for migrane!!!

in your situtation Layla, I also would try to sort things out myself first, possibly go for councelling BEFORE I would take any anti-depressants!!!

and let's be honest, to be a mum mostly isn't the best rewarded job and I am sure everybody in your situation would like to have something for their own (e.g. college...)

but, don't worry, it's never too late! when your children are older, you still can do things, you are still young!

:hug:

hope you have a nice weekend.
I agree with what Mickey has said.

Jase came home from work early today to be with me, plus the stag weekend he was meant to go on tomororw has been cancelled due to flooding, hehe :D

SO it looks like he will be traveling to St Albans (where the stag guy is) and just going out somewhere local for the weekend, which is good for me coz My sister lives in Slough and hes said he will drop me and the kids off there and pick us up when he comes home, my sister has a 2 bed flat but shes said she loved to cram us all for the weekend, it will be fab, have girly nights in with take away and a bottle or two of wine.

Waiting to hear back about whats happening with the stag, but im hoping now that it will be in St Albans :)

x

thats brill Layla hope your hav a fab time wi your sis :hugs: xx

How you feeling today hun? did it work out for St Albans?

:hugs:

i know how you feel hun. I cant wait to get back to work so i can become ME again, nt someones "wife" or mother.

i think doing a course is just what you need, doing something for you.

hope u feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->