Anyone else ever suffer from pityriasis rosea?

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hey ladies I got diagnosed with PR this afternoon after I went to see an on call doctor about this rash I had over most of my body. It's very itchy and seems to clear then get worse and then go down again.
Was wondering if anyone else had this? And what you did to help it?

Yes! I had a few years ago, the itching drove me mad...
I went to gp who prescribed some antihistamines and it took the rash right down. You can get them over the counter I would try that first and just be careful of your laundry detergent and body cream etc

Do you mind looking at this pic? Is this what yours looked like? I've got these patches everywhere!
I'm taking antihistamines at the moment but I'll get some cream to I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
My DS had this last year. We were recommended Eumocream by our pharmacist which worked so much better than the cream that the doctor had prescribed. It might be worth a try x

My DS had this last year. We were recommended Eumocream by our pharmacist which worked so much better than the cream that the doctor had prescribed. It might be worth a try x

I will definitely try that! Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes it looked very similar, the majority of mine was on my stomach and chest but it was bloody itchy!! Keep going with antihistamines for a week and if no improvement go back to docs

Had to go to see the on call doctor today because I woke up and it was on my face and my lips were swollen which shouldn't happen if it's that condition from what I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->