Anyone else exhausted AT 2/3pm for a couple of hours?

Islabella

Reaction score
I know it's really specific but at 2pm to 3pm every day I am EXHAUSTED to the point of wanting to sit on the floor wherever I am and kick and cry like a toddler!

But it wears off an hour or two later whether I nap, rest or push through (eurgh, work!) anyone else get this afternoon lull and find anything that helps boost you when you've got to work/look after other kids?

I had this only for a couple days after I got my bfp. I took 2 naps each of those days haha. Then today I bolted out of bed nearly 2 hours earlier than usual and did housework >.<

I get this at least twice a day. 1-2ish and then again 5-6. Tired to the point where I no longer know what's going on.. So if I can, I nap.
If not.. I get up and make something.. Like a cup of coffee.

I'm allergic to eggs. But apparently they help with the fatigue... "Food is energy" so I'm guessing something healthy with natural sugars.

I've started having an afternoon protein snack and feeling much better! I can't sleep during the day due to two little ones at home and school pick up but this snack seems to really boost me along.

Yep!! I still feel like that now. It is so hard with work.

Same here, I'm absolutely exhausted around 3pm most days. I lie down for an hour if I can or have a cup of tea if that's not an option. So looking forward to getting my energy back!

Yep, I have this, even before I was pregnant! I either nap, eat chocolate and sit brain dead on the couch, or drink a small glass of diet Coke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->