Anyone else experience this?

Jay1994

Reaction score
This is my first time being pregnant. I am 5 weeks. I have recently experienced light brown spotting then progressed to dark red (period like) I'm afraid of going threw a miscarriage. My boyfriend and I were both excited sense he has a low sperm count that we have conceived now we are both scared of the outcome. I haven't had any pains. Could this be normal. Or should I be expecting the worst outcome?

I am about 3 weeks & have been spotting since I found out I was pregnant. I called my doctor to schedule an appointment & see if I should go to the emergency room. He said you only need to worry if the blood was bright red. He said dark blood was old blood & normal in some cases. However, if it continued I need to come in sooner to be on the safe side. I have an appointment on Thursday of next week. I have continued to have dark brown spotting when I wipe but no bright red. But regardless, it's scary.

It is very scary. Especially to have what seems like a period after testing positive. I'm scared to go in to the drs. I've been told by many people that they will not be able to find anything on an ultrasound at 5 weeks. An to rest and not to do any lifting and to try to rest.

Ask your doctor about baby asprin . Its low dose 75mg asprin ! My doctor gave me it yesterday because of recurrent miscarriage and i researched it a lot and i read post where women
Said the women were prescribed it after spotting! X

Thank you I will be calling my dr tomorrow an hopefully set up an appointment I don't want to lose all hope. We were extremely excited after getting a positive test sense we found out my bf has a low sperm count. Hopefully we get some good news. I think he's a little more worried then I am sense he told me him an his ex wife tried for two years an got nothing.

Tmi. But the bleeding has went down a lot. Not even close to filling a pad within 2 hours. I am still have moods swings cravings and sore breast. I do wanna take another test tomorrow an I know even if I have mc it will still come out positive for some time. An I will be making an appointment to find out for sure. I realized I am 5w3d and it's a 13% chance of mc an it chances go down the further along you get fingers crossed that I am going to have a healthy pregnancy. An that these cravings for these million different things quit before I go crazy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->