Anyone else extremly exhausted

skittlewatson

Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy and i am 19 weeks. My son turned 3 yesterday and my daughter is 18 months. Bump is bigger this time and im aching everywhere. I just cant get enough rest like i did with my other 2 pregnancies. My son keeps waking in thw early hours this last 2 weeks and only wants me, not his dad. He woke at 3 last night and i finally got back to my bed at 4 only for him to wake at 5 (its usually 6.30) to start the day which means he will be a tired terror all day nd il be soo tired il cry or loose my temper too quickly and shout. 😔😔 luckily my little girl sleeps through and is never a problem. I feel another quilt nd dvd day coming on. Im laid here cuddling the kids and i cant keep my eyes open without a fight

Yes me. My daughter is not a sleeper. She is 2 and a half and rarely sleeps through the night and wakes up at 5 am every day. My dh works every day so I do everything for dd. I also do all the paperwork for our business.

BUT fingers crossed we're finding a way for me to stop working at 30 weeks. I hope so. I've worked lots and lots and I need the rest.

I hope your son sleeps better soon and you get some rest. Go easy on yourself. Is there anyone who can look after your children even for a few hours so you can get some rest.
And I figure dvd and duvet days are ok whilst you are pregnant. Rest is important.

Yes! and it feels so much worse then the first time around!

All i wanna do all day is sleep.

I wish there was someone to have the kids but we live 3hrs from my mum and its expensive for her to get here, i dont trust anyone else and hubby works mon-friday. Im lucky that i am a stay at home mum so work isnt an issue but im sure work would be abreak sometimes as these 2 are utter nigntmares at the moment,trying to murder each other currently i think lol. Ive already lost my temper and done something ive never done before and tapped my sons bum for being naughty,not hard but i feel nothing but guilt now. Arrgghhh damn hormones. I need a sleep loli feel for you all ladies

Well after this mornings major toddler tantrums weve not had as bad a day as i thought, still shattered but no rest for the wicked there is housework to do once the kiddies are asleep

Yes I'm exhausted. My three year old still doesn't sleep through the night and she wakes around 5.30am each day. It's a struggle to get through each day!

Ahh no Bevz, i guess lucky then as usually my 3yr old does 6.30 til 6/6.30 but he wears me out so much during the day, sooo glad my 1 1/2 year old is also a good sleeper and a calm little cookie during the day. I literally have me and the kids for company most days until hubby is home at 5 so boredom and loneliness are also making me sleepier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->