Anyone else feel movement?

JoHio

Reaction score
Hey there!

I'm just over 11 weeks now, and I have been feeling definite movement. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

This is my 4th pregnancy, so it is obvious what it is to me (i.e. not gas). It is definitely reassuring, since my OB didn't want to check for heart rate at my 10 week (because she said doctors often don't find one, and it can be unnecessarily stressful for the mother) and I have not had a scan yet (that's next week.) But definite movement. Like a fish flopping at the end of a line. :)

Anyone else?

Deffinatly possible the more pregnancys you have the more you can resemble my last ds I was able to tell how he was laying and what was what at 16 weeks xx

I felt #3 at 11 weeks and hope I'll feel this one about than as well!

If you've been through pregnancy before, I think your more aware of what your looking out for. I didn't feel anything with my first til about 20 weeks, but I remember the first movements I did feel and I've felt a couple now at 13 weeks. Like little gas pops but you know that it isn't gas.

So yep, absolutely possible :D

Thanks ladies! I think I *knew* what I was feeling, but somehow doubted myself, ya know? Because everyone says it's too early. Sod what everyone says. Everyone else isn't in MY body. ;)

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and I could have sworn black and blue I felt something the other night. I felt all my kids early - DS2 I had flutters around 10 weeks. I was too exhausted to take much notice the other night though so I'm not sure if it was baby or me just being over-tired. I hope I feel her more often very soon. :)

Yes I'd say its definitely possible, I felt DS at 13 weeks (second pregnancy), thought I felt *something* the other day with this one but am not 100% yet.

I felt movement from around 10 weeks with my second baby.

2nd baby - almost 13 weeks... I've been feeling stuff, but I'm really not sure what that stuff is... :haha: Half the time I think I might be feeling baby, the other half I have no idea.

I felt movement with my first around 11 weeks and felt movements early with this one too x

My first baby I was almost four months , second I was 12/13 weeks , last baby I was 11 weeks . Not felt anything yet , I'm a little bit chubbier this time so I might not feel things til a little bit later . :haha:

I'm 11 weeks with my third and I am feeling movement. :)

I felt my first at 13.5 weeks, my second at 12.5 weeks and I have been feeling this one since 11 weeks.

I started to feel very light fluttering with baby#2 at about 10 weeks. I still get them occasionally but I can't wait for the real big movements!

I started to feel my first at 13 weeks and it was obvious and strong by 14 weeks. From the end of last week (11 weeks), I've started having the same sort of tickling, vibrating feeling and it's continued most days this week (I'm now 12 weeks). I suspect that's baby as it feels identical to how movement began with my daughter. It still seems so early to me, but even last time my midwives told me that some people are just more tuned into their bodies and they feel things that others would dismiss as nothing. So I'm sure it must be possible.

I started to feel very light fluttering with baby#2 at about 10 weeks. I still get them occasionally but I can't wait for the real big movements!

I'm sure last night and today I felt the very smallest shift , only once each time and I was lying down both times. There's no way I would have noticed it if I'd have been going about my daily life.

My LMP has me at 10+3 , scan two days behind that. So I'm sure it's maybe just my insides moving about , but never say never :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->