Anyone Else Feel Particularly Vile in the Evening?....Suggestions?

Murphy98

Reaction score
Hi Gals,

Still hanging out whining about feeling poorly - the triple threat: non-stop nausea, headache and constipation :shipw: I find crackers in bed in the morning and the Diclectin my doctor prescribed are helping a bit in the am.....but man, I feel yucky in the evening. I don't take the Diclectin in the day because it makes me drowsy and I still need to function.

Is anyone else having the evening blues? Have you found anything to comfort them? I bought some icecream today because I thought it would be soothing....not really...not when everything goes in but not out again :haha:

I'm the same! Can just about cope with the daytime now. Just that when it turns 5pm - I feel crappy again, sicky, and exhusted, and heart burn has set in now too!

I sent DH out for some scones, jam & cream at 8.30 last night as I suddenly thought that would make me feel better. It did........for approximately 1 minute!:cry: So then I went to bed!

Im in the same boat...I can tell the time of day it is by how im feeling!! Feel very icky for about 20 minutes in the morning, but then dead on 5pm its awful!
What makes it worse is having a 3 year old and a partner who need feeding in the evening, and having to stand a cook dinner when u cant even look at food is hard work!!

Snap i get through the day without much problem, come 5pm i'm so tired i feel i'll die lol and the feeling sick starts and carries on all night. Not great when i have 5 others to look after and feed and put to bed as well as cook for the OH when he get in-joy lol.

Hopefully someone can give some suggestions to make it all better :)

I would suggest you take your Diclectin during the day, you will adjust after a few days and it will help. I take two tablets at night, 1 first thing in the morning before getting out of bed, and one around noon. This is the recommended doasage, and you may find it helps.

Hey, yeah I feel worse late afernoon and into the evening. It kicks in about 4/5 o'clock I feel nausous and so tierd in fact I quite often but my head down at about 4ish for a short nap as get so tired. I feel sick on and off during the day but not to bad as long as I don't let myself get hungry and keep snacking I'm okay but yeah evenings are the worst which I prefer as it means my husband is home and he's good at looking after me or at least making me feel better!!

Hey hun,

I always feel worse in the evenings, not too bad during the day apart from tired but by 4pm I'm absolutely knackered (have to nap every evening) and then feel sickly, hot and need to keep weeing all evening! :)

I do find resting when I can helps though.

x

yep, evening is my worst time too. I am always, without fail, sick in the evening.

I find ice pops really help as my sickness only really happens at night too. Sea bands have also been a help. Starting to finally feel a little bit better now so there is light at the end of the 1st tri tunnel!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Misery loves company -lol! I see I'm not alone :flower: Its incredible - 5:00pm for me too - like clockwork :sick: I think I might try my Diclectin in the am and at lunch.....I'm worried about drowsiness but if I can adjust I just might come out a much happier mama.

Hang in there ladies...we are all barreling toward that 2nd trimester :hugs:

i am exactly the same and it is starting to really get my down. i could throw up now just thinking about food!! just sent my bf out for ginger biscuits lets c if they wrk for a bit!

Same here, its like it starts bang on 4pm, and lasts for the rest of the evening, I'm in bed insanely early now, which is so unusual for me. I think I fell asleep today around 4pm, (was watching charmed on living and have no idea how it ended lol) and got woken up by the other half just after 6, so I'm still in the hazy ugh moment.

im exactly the same in the evening, it used to be all day which phased off about two weeks ago. Now it is hurrendous in the evening and nights. mine used to be about 5-6 oclock but now this wk it has been kicking in alot earlier at around 2-4 oclock. i thought it was meant to get better towards the 12 wk mark and im only 1wk off now. This wk too i have bn having major cramps and having to go to the loo alot (sorry if tmi).
my stomach is just doing sumasaults now its horrible.

I find even days when i get away with not feeling like crap when i wake up (which is rare) as soon as it hits around 3pm for me i feel sick, extremely tired and just like i want to be sick. Some days this continues all the way through till the next morning which is making it hard to sleep.

Any one else also having difficulty getting to and staying asleep??

i find my self sleepy /tired all day, but bout 4-4:30 im ready for /taking a nap,

i havnt had much nausea but i find grapes just a few every half our to an hour just to keep nibbling has helped a bit, and ice water and chewing gum too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->