• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else feel really cold?

aragornlover8

Reaction score
Another question from little ol' me! I was wondering if anyone else ever feels really cold during the 2ww? :shrug: I could barely sleep last night because I kept shivering. No fever or flu-like symptoms or anything. Just plain cold. Now I'm wearing flannel pajamas and I'm considering turning the thermostat completely off (DH would hate me, though :haha: ).

I've been freezing the past 2-3 days. It's been terrible. Hopefully it's a sign. :winkwink:

I've been freezing the past 2-3 days. It's been terrible. Hopefully it's a sign. :winkwink:

I do too! I read somewhere that your internal thermostat can send mixed signals in early pregnancy. One can only hope!

Lots of :dust: for you!

Gosh I hope it's a good sign! Because I am absolutely frozen these past couple of days!! FXed! :dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:thumbup:

Fingers crossed that it means something good. I've never heard of the temperature change thing in early pregnancy, though.

Time to do some googling. :winkwink:

Wow! I've been freezing the last few days and still don't know what to think...but FX'd that it's a good sign!

I had this :D was literally shivering one day (I think implantation) and then about 2-3 days of being really cold..

Hope it's a sign for all of you! The body let's it's immune system down for implantation apparently so you can get really cold x x x

iv been freezing the last 4or 5 days, really cold, im always nesh, but bbbbrrrr

I used to get super cold with the hot flushes at night in my luteal phase -- right before bed and during the night your temp lowers anyway, so I figured that with the additional heat loss through the skin (hot flushes) it amplified the dropping temps. I felt near hypothermic!

That makes a lot of sense, moxie. I never thought of it that way. If I'm not pregnant, I'm going to see if this happens again next cycle. Just need to keep track of all of my symptoms!

How interesting! I am usually too warm at night, but last night I was shivering like crazy even after putting on long pants and socks, and asked my husband to turn up the heat! I hope this is a good sign...

I had this :D was literally shivering one day (I think implantation) and then about 2-3 days of being really cold..

Hope it's a sign for all of you! The body let's it's immune system down for implantation apparently so you can get really cold x x x

I had a bit of a cold last week, sniffly/headaches etc... just grasping at straws I think but I'm adding that to my list of symptoms.
Oh I'm so crazy when I'm in the TWW haha!

xOxOx

i freezing too and then after walking even just for a few mins i get so hot and sweaty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->