Anyone else feel they just look fat rather than pregnant??

leigh5tom

Mum to two :)
Reaction score
I try to dress to enhance my bump and make it look rounder, but secretly it does just look like I have a big belly :( doesn't help that I'm carrying really low either. I will add a picture when I turn the computer on but I'm on my phone at the minute xxxxx

I feel like this most of the time. I guess it depends what i wear. I still have a B shaped bump. :(

Im the worst for this, every outfit i put on i ask my mum and boyfriend "do i look fat or pregnant?"

They say i definately look pregnant, but i dont feel comfy wearing baggy stuff yet, i prefer to wear tighter clothes which accentuate my bump so i definately look pregnant! xx

Nicola you're just like me! I go through my clothes and I'm thinking 'right I can't wear this because it makes me look fat!' I live in maternity leggings because they have a big front panel that goes over my bump and smooths it out lol. Yep Missy I've still got a B bump too :( xxxx

Haha yep. I was even so bored the other day i sorted all my tops in my wardrobe in order of tightest to baggiest haha! So i wear the tightest ones first until they dont fit and eventually will wear baggy ones when im so huge i look pregnant no matter what i wear! We are crazy haha x x

It's annoying though because I see other people's lovely big round bumps and they are about 15 weeks aha! And then people round about the same as me having huge round bumps :( bump envy lol xxx

I felt that way from 12 to 22 weeks I had a b bump when finally I rounded out as such.

hi fellow "B" bellies im there to im 30 weeks and on a social eveninng out some one who i hadnt seen for ages asked my mum if had put on weight or was pregnant! and no i wasnt offended i thought it funny, 10 out of 10 for tact , 12 out 10 for stupidity lol some times people just dont want to ask if they get it wrong so you cant be too harsh on them, my bump is really low as well, you cant go wrong with a nice maternity top that shows it off, i know what you mean about the "b" shape though i think its down to your stomach muscles , look upon it as a good thing as it will be easier to get back into shape, considering im due end of jan i thought it was obvious i was pregnant but never mind! dont take it to heart anyone who gets it wrong.:thumbup:

Thanks poppytal pope. Everyone seems to have lovely round bumps and then i have a belly that just looks saggy and flabby lol :( xxx

i lost 50 lbs last year and instead of looking pregnant i think i look like i just gained my weight back :cry::cry::cry:

Yea I definatly feel that way. I mean people know I'm pregnant and they say they can definatly tell now, but I think I just look chunky. I started going back to the gym after a few months off and no one has said a word to me, and obviously I have a little belly now. I'm thinking they're just not sure if I'm fat or pregnant! lol!

Yes! I'm 36 weeks tomorrow & i still have a flipping B bump! Everyone asks where the baby is...it's starting to get me down. I imagined at this time i'd have a big pregnant tummy not a chubber belly! I lost 3ish stone before i became pregnant...i now look like i've just put it back on :(

i just look super fat. it's so frustrating! the top of my b bump has just gotten bigger and bigger. i have a couple of dresses that make me look preggers as they sit on the top part of the b and skim over the rest. i was hoping that by this stage of the pregnancy the b would have diminished!

Hello fello "B bump" sisters. I feel the same way as you. I am 32+2 weeks and still have a B bump. My belly button has come out from hiding a tiny bit but there is still a clear distinction between the upper and lower stomach. lol. I had always thought I would actually look pregnant, but only those who know I am already pregnant think I look pregnant. I think many people are still afraid to ask because I look like I can be either pregnant or just fat. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->