Anyone else feel this way?

Littlebear11

Reaction score
This is my first baby and ever since my 20 week scan I just feel so in love with him. I'm extremely excited to meet him that the days just go by so slow. I think about him all day. I just never thought I would be so attached until he was born.

Aw, that's so sweet! Some ladies don't feel that way until much later but it's great that you do 😍

That's great! I don't think I felt bonded with this baby until about 30 weeks when I realized how close it was getting and now I can't wait to meet him :)

I felt that way with my oldest. From the first BFP I had an insane connection...he is three now and still a big Momma's boy. It's so sweet when you are bonded in pregnancy to your little one <3

I felt that way with my oldest. From the first BFP I had an insane connection...he is three now and still a big Momma's boy. It's so sweet when you are bonded in pregnancy to your little one <3

I hope my son turns out to be a huge mommas boy. I'm super excited to meet him in December

I've been like that since finding out our last baby is the little girl we have been waiting 10 years for. I just want her out now! It seems so cruel after all these years to wait until end of Jan but I'd rather her stay put and grow. I almost lost her last night after narrowly missing a negligent driver so that's enough of a reality check to NOT want her here too soon!

I've been like that since finding out our last baby is the little girl we have been waiting 10 years for. I just want her out now! It seems so cruel after all these years to wait until end of Jan but I'd rather her stay put and grow. I almost lost her last night after narrowly missing a negligent driver so that's enough of a reality check to NOT want her here too soon!

I'm glad everything's okay and you and your baby are safe! I'm hoping he comes before Christmas I'm due December 18th so fingers crossed that he comes around his date and not too early.

I'm glad everything's okay and you and your baby are safe! I'm hoping he comes before Christmas I'm due December 18th so fingers crossed that he comes around his date and not too early.

He gave me one Hell of a scare! :cry: And the driver is damn lucky that I didn't see exactly where he went because I would have gotten out of the car and abused the Hell out of him! For a 1991 Ford Laser, I can honestly say thank God she's got damn impressive breaks! I must have missed him by no more than an inch! Came home shaken and angry.

Ooh, Christmas baby!! <3 Let's hope he's here just in time for Christmas. :)

Congrats!! I felt that way with my boys it's crazy how connected you can be and they are definitely momma's boys &#128149; I hope you get your early Christmas present &#127873;

On the flip I don't really feel connected to this pregnancy which I find odd as I am getting my girl, but I think there's just to much going on trying to make everything work now that we do have a new unexpected addition.

He gave me one Hell of a scare! :cry: And the driver is damn lucky that I didn't see exactly where he went because I would have gotten out of the car and abused the Hell out of him! For a 1991 Ford Laser, I can honestly say thank God she's got damn impressive breaks! I must have missed him by no more than an inch! Came home shaken and angry.

Ooh, Christmas baby!! <3 Let's hope he's here just in time for Christmas. :)

I know the feeling with having a old vehicle! I have a 2001 Tahoe and I've been in many situations where I had to break instantly and thankfully still is great to me.

Congrats!! I felt that way with my boys it's crazy how connected you can be and they are definitely momma's boys &#128149; I hope you get your early Christmas present &#127873;

On the flip I don't really feel connected to this pregnancy which I find odd as I am getting my girl, but I think there's just to much going on trying to make everything work now that we do have a new unexpected addition.

Congrats on getting your girl!&#10084;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->