Anyone else feeling fat and frumpy?

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I am! I was out at the weekend for a mates bday and went to meet my OH at another bar - they type full of those tanorexic plastic fashionista types. And here is me on a sat night, size 18/20 pregnany, jeans ans trainers and not a scrap of makeup. One of those skinny skanks looked me up and down with a look like I was a dog turd on her shoe and I was very VERY close to rugby tackling her to the ground and sitting on her...........................argh!! I was so close to tears.:( OH was not amused and offered to have her thrown out .

It's just depressing to feellike this! I was a size 10/12 before I was pregnant, and now I feel like a whale

Aw hun, those women aren't beautiful. YOU ARE. You are carrying another life, and they are carrying....herpes probably!

Lmao xxx

I got ready thwe other day and spent ages making myself look nice. Only to glance in the full length mirror when I was 'ready' to be greeted by about 6 chins.

Oh Yes I'm feeling like this. I get so down at times cos I think OH doesn't find me attractive anymore although he tells me how beautiful I am everyday, I got it in my head that he's just telling me to stop me getting so uptight bout my appearance, although he swears he's not xoxox

It also DOESNT help that there seems to be NO standard sizing to Maternity clothes!! I have a pair of size 16 jeans that are bagg, size 18 jeans that fall down and a Pair of size 18 combats that might as well be leggings they are that tight! ALL FROM THE SAME SODDING SHOP!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot find any size 20 jeans or combats in the shops here, and the thing is that the size 18 ones are baggy round my bump and fall down when I walk, but normal trousers are too tight. I am thinking Its dresses and leggings from now on - not good with 22" calves :( AAAAAAAAAAATRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Not long to go Abz, my mat clothes are too big for me, my normal clothes are too small....you can't bloody win can you? Lol xx

I know it's horrible. Until I look in the mirror I feel good and then when I see my bump and also backside growing I cringe! I normally try to hide even in front of OH when getting changed etc.

And yes what is the story with maternity clothes, bit like a lottery sometimes xx

Well thankfully thats me off work now. I have decided that I shall just walk around my flat in my undercrackers....................will also save on washing!!

And I notice that they seem to think that or bums will stay the same size! All my trousers come up to just the top of my bum crack. Its ridiculous....................

Hell yeah, I feel ridiculously huge and unsexy at the moment, not long to go though hopefully! :)

I felt like this spesh when i was out last sunday night and my bfs ex was there all squeeling trying to get attention.

But you know what, he's with me now, and im carrying his child. Pathetic i know but its making me feel better at the moment!!!!

I know how u feel hun but as Dana said they've prob got some disease and we have a life which we have made with most prob someone we love even if it isnt its a little miracle and you know as soon as u get out in the sun with that pram in the sunshine you will lose all that weight real quick ! xx (well thats what is keeping me going anyway)

:hugs: not long to go! your not alone i dread looking in the mirror. my face has ballooned and im growing my baby in my bum not my tum! cant really tell im pregnant just look like a balloon! its all worth it tho :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->