Anyone Else Feeling Really Frumpy?

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I cannot explain how frumpy i feel right now at this stage of pregnancy, ive never wanted to get back into my pre-preg clothes as much as i do right now.

I put make up on every day, dress as well as i can to accomodate le bump but i still feel really bleurgh!

Anyone else feeling similar?

Im just sick of nothing fitting me anymore...

Hormonal rant over - Hope you're all well :flower:

xxx

Me! I feel like a big fat lump right now :( I don't even feel like I look obviously pregnant, just flubbery :(

Yes me!! My maternity leggings are looking really tatty aswell but I don't want to buy new ones this far along.. I find even when I try and make myself look nice for occasions etc I just feel so horrible :( Keep looking at my pre pregnancy clothes and wishing I could wear them! Not long now girls :)

I feel massive, all my maternity clothes seem too tight. I just feel blegh!

yep ive got to that stage now at 28 weeks..
before now I felt reasonably 'ok' with how I was looking so far with pregnancy,
right now I am hating it!
I just want him born now so I can hit slimming world and look a little normal again :( x

Me too! can't find a thing to wear that doesn't make me look like a mountain. I have a wedding to go to in 4 weeks and dreading it
Not long now ladies, hang in there!!

I'm there now. Hate it. My face is getting chubby looking too. Ugh. 25 days to go.....

Yes, I feel the same way. I actually had a little breakdown and started sobbing this morning and completely ruined my makeup right before I headed out the door to work. I feel like a whale. :( I can't wait to start working towards my pre-baby body.

Yes, I feel the same way. I actually had a little breakdown and started sobbing this morning and completely ruined my makeup right before I headed out the door to work. I feel like a whale. :( I can't wait to start working towards my pre-baby body.

I had a good old blub about it last night. It was a real self pity fest! I think we all have to let it all out sometimes! :hugs:

I'm hearin' ya girlfriends! I'm sick of my maternity tops not fully covering the bottom of my bump... So I'm constantly pulling the front of my top down (which just shows the big basookers up the top!) to make sure no stretchies are showing. There is no point buying bigger maternity tops at this late stage. So over it.

yep I'm with you on this one. I've felt like a fat frump for weeks and weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->