• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else feeling sorry for themselves as AF has arrived?

bekc2005

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know it was only cycle number one for us after stopping the pill in July, but I was gutted this morning when AF arrived.

Been feeling sorry for myself all day!

Anyone else out there feeling like this atm?

My other half said "its only been one month!!" and tried to be supportive but, well I guess you just hope - don't you???

oh well...sure I'll feel better tomorrow x

Still at least I know my cycle length now :winkwink: (think of the positives....)

Yeah i was feeling sorry for myself the other day. I felt better once the pains had stopped, the pains make me feel even more sorry for myself. Im still waiting i think for my cycle to settle down. I always feel like this when a period turns up though.

Yeah I started AF 2 days ago after my first cycle...was so upset it was untrue. Good luck for next cycle and yes...at least you know your cycle now!

I stopped my pill the other week, now af has vanished we shall be trying.. i told OH that i'll be disappointed if af arrives next month and he said "well don't be, theres no point in feeling like that and it will have only been the first month" but cant be helped i guess.
I missed some pills the other week (i wasnt too bothered about it because i was going to be stopping them the month after) and i was still gutted then when af arrived :( xx

Yeah, I felt sorry for myself too, even though we've REALLY only been trying for a month. I especially got excited that AF was absent til the 28th! I should have known with all the BFN's I kept getting though. Just keep you your head up and try again! :flower: Lots of luck and baby dust to you!! :dust:

Thanks peeps!
It's nice to know that I'm not on my own in this one!
Feeling better today - at least the pain and bloatedness has gone today - I'd forgotten how blinking awful a proper period was!
fingers crossed this is the last one we will all see for a long time!!
x

yea coz i have just had another really early m/c # 9 so we are not trying this month and having a month off and have been told to try soya isoflavones and that should help, lets hope it works for us , as i know it dont work for everyone we will just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope something happens xx. good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->