anyone else feeling worn out these last few weeks?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
im 37 weeks plus 2 days and im exhausted:( been nesting since 18 weeks & now dont wana do anything:( just wana lay around and be lazy as im achy, tired and feeling sick alot:/ anyone else had loads of energy really fit and can do anything to lazy achy and really tired in a matter of days? x

Yes me!!!! I cant sleep properly anymore due to constant heartburn, constant peeing and feeling really uncomfortable (39 weeks today) but i still cant seem to stop nesting! I have a two year old to look after too, luckily she is not a handful but still find it hard not being anle to nap during the day when it suits me. Feel worn out and energy levels are low, i think its only because i have to look after my daughter that i just get on with things otherwise i would be laying in bed ALL day haha xxx

Oh and plus I have that pelvic pain (cant remember what its called) so feel like I have been riding a horse for the past 5 years and really aches grrrhh xxx

Yes!!!! & im only 35 weeks, going onto 36 friday, gawd help me for the rest of the weeks, would just like my body back now please lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->