Anyone else find their bbs feel 'deflated'?

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hey, I noticed yesterday and today that it seems like my bbs are smaller than they have been? tmi but when wearing a normal bra I was finding that I was kinda popping out of them but they seem to be fitting better now :S should I be worried? I have another week until my next scan. I had found babys heartbeat on my doppler but haven't been able to find it the last couple of times I tried so I think that may be adding to my worries (even though I swore I wouldn't let it worry me) ha I just know if I had found babys heartbeat I wouldn't be as worried about bbs shrinking..anyone else noticed something similar?

Mine haven't shrunk but there has been no change in them at all since being pregnant. I wouldn't worry xx

noticed it isn't just my bbs, my areolas are smaller than normal too :S

I've been convinced my boobs have gotten slightly smaller again after getting slightly bigger when I first got my BFP. But, DH has confirmed otherwise. He pays more attention to them than I do, so I honestly think I'm psyching myself out and giving myself unnecessary reason to worry. Maybe they're not really getting smaller, you're just worried they are and your mind is playing a trick on you? Hope that's all it is. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->