Anyone else get fed up with temping, CBFM, POAS etc, etc?

shinyshoes

Reaction score
OK AF arrived today, which might explain my mood - but did anyone else out there get fed up with the constant testing, day counting and generally feeling like their life is being run by this TTC business?? :wacko:

I have fallen out of love with my CBFM and the pressure it feels like it puts on TTC. This month I'm going to take my vits, eat a good heathy diet and dtd whenever the mood is right! There will be no POAS, the CBFM is in its box in the wardrobe and there will be no writing the days in my diary.

Hmm, will I be able to stick to this though....................??

Me me! Ive had a bleeding Nuff! My cbfm is on top of wardrobe....it comes out occasionally but tbh I know when I ovulate so I was just wasting cash on the sticks. I use the cheap ones and only used 2 this month.

not for me, without all this stuff I get really nervous, not knowing whether and when I ovulated makes me feel I have no control. I mean I have been TTC well over 2 years now without even a sniff of a BFP and with hubby's super low sperm count I know I have no control over anything but temping, OPK, CBFM makes me feel at least I know what's going on with me. and also it kind of distracts me from my pain of being a constant failure month after month. I mean the first couple of day after AF arrives I do not want to live but then I get into my temping, cbfm routine and my mind concentrates on the positive and moves on

I can't stand temping. It's like a monkey on my back everyday (the infertility monkey). I much prefer using my cbfm and poas 4-6 x month. Then maybe an hpt at end of cycle but that's it. I don't mind the supplements because I know they'll liely prevent cancer/heart disease & ageing so that's all good but the constant temping...ott.

I've had enough too! I haven't been charting properly for the last 2 months. This cycle I thought I'd get back into it but I've already given up after 3 days.

I've been charting for just over 2 years so I know when my fertile period is.

I've been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and I almost feel like giving up. :nope:

Temping is great if you're trying to understand your cycle, to see an overall picture. It can show you an early indication of pregnancy but so can an fRER, so i'll stick to peeing on a stick rather than temping for 2 weeks! When you peak, you've already ovulated and bd is too late, so OPK's are best.

But to have to temp everyday when you already have a handle on your cycle?? It's just a massive reminder that I'm trying so hard to conceive and I'm infertile.

Kismet, how many antral follies did they see on the u/s? Your doc sounds like a weenie, endo and pcos based on painful af's? That's bizarre.

Do you guys have a rating system like our doctor review website? This is my doctor's review, I'm relieved to say it's pretty decent (and so is she).
https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/962844/Dr-Shu-Foong-Calgary-AB.html

Oh my goodness, I have no idea then. He really does sound great. I would def tell him that you need more of an explanation why he's made the diagnosis that he has with so little info. Why make such an assumption? Anyway, the good thing is that he seems to be great, the bad thing is that it doesn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->