Anyone else get painful "O" with clomid??

Killeen_Momma

Reaction score
Well this cycle is my first with Clomid and I took it cd's 5-9 50mg. Up until yesturday I really only had the faintest of symtoms but yesturday and now again today I have been cramping down there and have been bloated like AF is on her way. I got a +opk on cd17 which was the night before I woke up with the cramps & bloating. Anyone else have this happen?? I am just begining to get worried because today is day2. At first I was thinking that it was because my blocked tube (left one) but I have been feeling this from both sides and mostly from the right side so IDK.

have they said anything about doing anything for your blocked tube???
and do they know why it is blocked??

My DR. won't use clomid unless your tubes are clear because the risk of eptopic pregnancy. that's why I wondered?

In nursing school I remember being told that some women who have ovarian cysts on one side will sometimes hurt on the opposite side, so maybe it applies to your tubes as well.

They said since it looked blocked (on HSG) but since there is the small possibility that it could of spasmed so he gave me the choice of doing a Lap with a 2nd HSG while I am still out or trying clomid and other fertility meds before I go through the surgery. Surgery scares the crap out of me so I chose the meds first because there is not a 100% Guaranty that they can UN-block the left tube and there is a chance that they could mess the right tube up in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->