Anyone else get sick THE EXACT same time of day?!

Jcliff

Reaction score
I wake up feeling good every morning! I'm so glad! I can get my daughter to preschool, feed both kids breakfast, make my breakfast, make husband lunch for work, it's great! And then..every single day at 2:00pm, it hits!!!! Migraine, nauseous, fatigue. Can't get off the couch. Usually lasts until l go to bed! Ugh! 😞

Yup...eveeytime it's 20 minutes after I wake up. Wasn't too bad today but that's cos I could sit down and breathe through it and not be running about at work feeling like crud. I then feel queasy again by the evening most of the time. Otherwise nothing else throughout the day just constant tiredness!

Oh yeah, I had that. Mine was more in the afternoons and at night then in the morning too. I felt great in the mornings. Felt like heck by the end of the day. It was the complete opposite of MS. Made no sense.

Yep I was the exact same, everyday at 3pm I would feel nauseous, fatigue, hedachey, I'm starting to feel alot better now at 13 weeks. The best thing that helped me is having a nap with my LO everyday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->