Anyone else getting a little scared/nervous when TTC gets nearer ?

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
I am really excited about TTC late this year but the nearer the time gets, the more nervous I get about it all.

I want this more than anything in the whole world but can't help but feel a bit scared by it all.

Completley. I finish my pill in a matter of days and it scares me witless!!!

We don't want to get obsessive about it as that just isn't our style so will just be going with it in the hope it makes the process that bit less stressful!!

xxx

Well, I have to have a repeat smear on Tuesday as my last results were boredeline changes so we are trying to decide whether to just go for it as they wont retest for 6 months anyway even if the results are the same. So, we will speak to the Dr on Tuesday, take her advice and if she says safe to then we will just carry on as we are minus the Pill.

xxx

Hi Pops

I'm in the same situation as you, test back in Feb came back borderline (although it took them until April to send me the results). Doc appointment next week at which I hope to book a follow up test and discuss what will happen if that's also borderline as was planning to start TTC in Sep/Oct.

Hey Kiwichick17

I know this sounds weird, but I am glad there is someone here in the same situation. It may be good to have someone to talk to it about it.

I hope it works out as you want it to xxx

Terrified !!!! and so many things going thru my head. Will it work quick ? will it take a long time? will I have a good pregancy ? what will the birth by like ? how will we cope financially ?,......

but really I can't wait and am sooooo excited !

Yep, yep and yep!

These are the questions that are running through my head too!

I'm so excited too! :D

Completley. I finish my pill in a matter of days and it scares me witless!!!

We don't want to get obsessive about it as that just isn't our style so will just be going with it in the hope it makes the process that bit less stressful!!

xxx

No, we don't want to get all obsessive either, we just want to have fun and hopefully successfully conceive too.

I really, really don't want to get into temp, checking CM etc, it takes all the fun out of it, obviously if I don't get pregnant within say maybe 6 months we might have to rethink this.

I hope it works out for you too :)

I'm just so nervous about getting checked again, especially if I do end up needing more assessment or treatment. I know it's not that bad - one of my friends ended up needing treatment a few years ago - but it would delay our plans.

I hope they will book me for another check now - the results and the letter my doctor sent separately just said I'd get called in six months but if I wait until July and it takes two months again to get results that would be September. I don't really want to stop taking the pill until I know whether I'll be TTC or not as other contraception is such a hassle.

It's very scary.......the reality of it all! I'm also worried about how I will feel IF I actually get pregnant.........and how it will actually change our lives!! For the good though!!!

Yup! Since I've seen the ticker go down to the 6 months and mark I've been a little scared/nervous/excited I can't quite decide what I feel.

Pops, I hope the scan goes well, I'm sure everything will be fine, but it's always best to be safer than sorry so if it were me, I'd have to wait for the results just to be sure x

Yup! Since I've seen the ticker go down to the 6 months and mark I've been a little scared/nervous/excited I can't quite decide what I feel.

Pops, I hope the scan goes well, I'm sure everything will be fine, but it's always best to be safer than sorry so if it were me, I'd have to wait for the results just to be sure x

Me too, think I'm also a bit worried about money and stuff too, but if we don't try we'll never know! :D

yeh! I am definitely getting scared the closer it's getting!! There's so many things I worry about, it's exciting and scary at the same time - like a rollercoaster ride I guess :rofl: ha!

I really don't want to get obsessive about it at all, thing is it won't hurt if it takes a little while as I will be losing weight, so I think we will just enjoy the :sex: condom free and just see what happens!!

I will be even more scared when the :bfp: eventually happens, I am sure it will be a very surreal moment!!

Oh i'm so glad this thread was started. You ladies have made me feel soooo much better. TTC is practically upon us - npnt in June and then ttc for real in august and i am absolutely terrified one day and excited the next. Started to worry that the nerves meant i wasn't ready as i know others that were just so desperate for a baby there were no nerves at this stage. oh i love this forum!!!:hug:
Hope the scans go well for all that are having them.

I just feel like my date is so far away its hard to get over excited or scared yet!!
I think as the date gets closer i will though!

We only have until September to Wait, I cant believe how quickly its coming round!!
I'm getting quite nervous especially coz i'd like us to have moved and sold our flat by then, dont want to be too stressed out when babymaking! So the race is on to find somewhere and sell ours by September lol , 4 months!! Eeeek. xx

The only thing I'm scared of is that my husband will change his mind. I suggested bringing the date forward. The response... wasn't good.

yeh! I am definitely getting scared the closer it's getting!! There's so many things I worry about, it's exciting and scary at the same time - like a rollercoaster ride I guess :rofl: ha!

I really don't want to get obsessive about it at all, thing is it won't hurt if it takes a little while as I will be losing weight, so I think we will just enjoy the :sex: condom free and just see what happens!!

I will be even more scared when the :bfp: eventually happens, I am sure it will be a very surreal moment!!

I don't want to get obsessive about it either, just want to enjoy contraceptive free :sex: too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->