Anyone else getting fed up with TTC?

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel really down about it all now. I'm sure the :witch: is on her way. I had some orangey/browney coloured discharge just now and I'm only 9dpo. I know it could be implantation but last month my LP was only 11 days whereas it's usually 13 which means, if it is the :witch: on her way, then my LP is getting shorter each month!!!

It's so depressing. I should be approaching 7 months pregnant but instead, I'm not even back at square 1!!!

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest! Feel slightly better now xxx

Also fed up but shouldn't as only 3 months in. Im a week late now but BFN. Very frustrating

First things first.....Sorry for your loss:hug::hug:

I'm with you. Since my MMC in Jan, I have not used an OPK or a HPT, i haven't counted days or temped or anything. Although I would still LOVE to get pregnant again! I just can't do all thing again, right now.

Hey everyone,
I didn't want to read and not reply, even though we only started ttc this month. I hope you're all ok.
xxx

So sorry to hear of all your losses. Big hugs.

This is my 7th month trying and since last month I really feel like I've lost a lot of hope. I already have a little boy and we conceived him so easily, but this time I just feel so ill all the time and it gets so depressing each month when my period arrives. I think I need to find a way to lift my spirits and regain my hope and positivity. Maybe we all do.

same story here,my son was concived overnight without any stress and i think thats why it happened so fast.the thing is we are thinking about it way too much(i know its easier said than done)but next month ive decided not to track my ovulation and just enjoy making love it hasnt worked for me for 18 months now because im thinkin too hard i need to relax and i think my brain needs a break so this time im chillin out and just letting it happen

Hey susan, I know where you are coming from. Its been 6 months since my mmc and my cycles are still giving me grief! We conceived on the first try the first time but this time is seems to be taking a long time. I have started to try and focus my attention on health and fitness and hope that at least the cycles will feel a bit quicker if i'm not soley focusing on ttc.
Fxd you get your BFP v.soon... good luckx

Oh yes... especially when it has been taken away from us before. Arrgghh so upsetting when everyone else seems to have it easy, they take it for granted and say, oh well it just wasn't meant to me that time. Arrgghh. I feel your pain susan.

i know what u mean, even though im on cycle 3 i think, it doesnt matter how long u tried, it still feels the same like u wanna give up. its so hard at times xx :hugs:

Also fed up but shouldn't as only 3 months in. Im a week late now but BFN. Very frustrating

Luna, I'm in the same spot as you. I'm on 3rd cycle of trying, and I am almost a week late too (pardon my inaccurate ticker) but I've tested once last wk and it was BFN. So it's just plain annoying as I don't know what is up with my body! I thought I ovulated on CD18 but apparently not so, since no AF yet and no BFP.

Susan_1981, we get frustrated with TTC`ing as it just seems so tedious, we want a child so much that we're still willing to give it another shot month after month ...

in one word : YES

i am 34 next month and tired...........

I know i have kids already, but ttc this third one is so much harder then anticipated - into our 7th month now and two days late - bfn - i hate long cycles. Why is my bosy messing with me!!??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->