Anyone else getting stressed/uptight and weepy easily?

familygirl30

Reaction score
This week has been one of those weeks,just feel that everything is getting to me!im complaining etc over the slightest thing!

I'm creeping into third Tri as I'm only 23 weeks right now, but oh man yes. I cry at anything and everything. Everything makes me stressed, I can't settle as everything seems like a hassle. My brain feels like it is going to burst as it has so much swirling around, and yet I can't remember stuff like I normally do either!!! Takes nothing to make me shed a tear, be it a sad song on the radio or my oh making a 'joke' comment that I used to find funny but now might make me cry!!!! It's ridiculous!! Hormones :) !!!!

I know these hormones are hard work haha!!I just keep thinking always something that needs doing and needs doing now can't leave it!

Yes I asked my dh to move a box out of the spare room yesterday so I could paint and him being him normal self made a smart comment about it and I just burst into tears :dohh: poor dh just looked at me with this blank wtf is going on look :haha:

Glad it's not just me,Ive felt really down in the dumps last couple of days too where just not feeling happy,and just want to cry,my hubby started new job about 3 weeks ago so he's under lots of pressure and working long hours,and has to work away quite a bit,think I'm finding this hard and I'm lucky to have my parents and friends close by.I just hope me feeling like this isn't affecting my baby.I suffered from depression about 4 years ago which was triggered by a problem with my health,I'm scared i may b starting with it again

I hear you familygirl!

I too have been quite on edge with stress this week with money worries as there's always been a lack of proper payments with OH's job, it's just getting to the point where it's going on for far too long and it's just going to get worse when baby arrives in a few months!

Guess I can't do much about except to take everything in stride and hope that things will work out!

I hear you familygirl!

I too have been quite on edge with stress this week with money worries as there's always been a lack of proper payments with OH's job, it's just getting to the point where it's going on for far too long and it's just going to get worse when baby arrives in a few months!

Guess I can't do much about except to take everything in stride and hope that things will work out!

Things always seem to happen at the wrong times don't they!Hope things get better for u

I feel the same. I don't remember getting this way with DS, but I also have so many other stresses now.

I cried at work yesterday over nothing - so embarassing - but also alarming for me as I don't like to do that.

I got so upset last night while trying to feed DS1 - a horrible eater who I still have to spoon feed at 16 months. I had an absolute breakdown in front of him. He actually stopped crying to watch me fall apart. Felt like crap.

Thank god my DH was so supportive last night. I just couldn't handle feeling like I've failed at one more thing.

I feel the same. I don't remember getting this way with DS, but I also have so many other stresses now.

I cried at work yesterday over nothing - so embarassing - but also alarming for me as I don't like to do that.

I got so upset last night while trying to feed DS1 - a horrible eater who I still have to spoon feed at 16 months. I had an absolute breakdown in front of him. He actually stopped crying to watch me fall apart. Felt like crap.

Thank god my DH was so supportive last night. I just couldn't handle feeling like I've failed at one more thing.

These hormones really don't help us do they!Sometimes I think a good cry does us good,but awful when it happens suddenly and can't control it!

These hormones really don't help us do they!Sometimes I think a good cry does us good,but awful when it happens suddenly and can't control it!

Not at all! I'm super hormonal!!!!! I'm a sensitive person as it is, and it's just making it worse.

To top it off, yesterday was the first day I felt tired, heavy and swollen. I'm sure that had something to do with it as well - kinda like pms!

I know how u feel,I've only just come in to 3rd trimester,hope it gets better hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->