Anyone else habits change

A

addie25

I noticed I have changed a bit after loosing the baby. I am obsessed with coffee and I always hated coffee. I hate watching tv I rather stAre at the wAll and I lovedtv. I read 2 books a week n now I don't want to read. I am also usually hungry every 4 hours when I'm not pregnant now I never feel hungry. Anyone change this mch after their loss?

It could be due to the pregnancy as it changes things in our bodies. My mum can't touch alcohol since having my sister - one drink makes her sick like she has had way too much. A friend says she no longer feels hungry since having her little girl.

Also sounds like depression me hun. One of the symptoms is you stop doing the things we enjoy appetite goes also along with poor. sleep or sleeping too much. You don't have to be crying all the time to be depressed it can have milder symptoms. See what ur doc thinks? Take care. X x

I agree it sounds like depression to me too have you seen your sr since ur loss?? I was advised to see mine as I wouldnt go out my flat I would stay in bed all the time n hardly eat.. Perhaps just go to see ur dr... I didn't think seeing mine would help but it really did xxx and remember we are all here to talk to aswell :) :hugs: xxxxxx

I have been goin out my friends they have even taken off from work since I am home so I have people to go to lunch and a movie with. When I am busy it is ok it's when I get home. I don't want to be like that when I get home bc I want my husband to see me happy like I usually am. We still have fun together and I still act happy just not all the time and he thinks im silly for thinking it's nt ok to break down. I don't kno i guess I just have guilt in all areas.guilt for the baby guilt that I can't be the wife I usually am
And guilt bc I won't b the teacher I usually am when I go back Monday. I just want to snap out if it!

addie25~ it's going to take some time my dear!!!! :hugs: I know what you mean about wanting to snap out of it. My emotions are ALL over the place- such a freakin' roller coaster. Last night I was in such a funk and I was like "man, I feel DEPRESSED!!" I try to keep myself together too- and I have an 8 year old son who knows nothing about what happened- and he's already asked why I've been sad (SIGH) I am just trying my best to keep my chin up each day- each moment for that matter. I will say I think it's better for you to let it out- it IS ok to break down- it's part of the grieving process that will help you get past this. I will keep you in my prayers hun, it WILL be okay!! :hugs:

addie25~ it's going to take some time my dear!!!! :hugs: I know what you mean about wanting to snap out of it. My emotions are ALL over the place- such a freakin' roller coaster. Last night I was in such a funk and I was like "man, I feel DEPRESSED!!" I try to keep myself together too- and I have an 8 year old son who knows nothing about what happened- and he's already asked why I've been sad (SIGH) I am just trying my best to keep my chin up each day- each moment for that matter. I will say I think it's better for you to let it out- it IS ok to break down- it's part of the grieving process that will help you get past this. I will keep you in my prayers hun, it WILL be okay!! :hugs:
I am so sorry for ur loss and will keep u in my thoughts as well. I know it is ok to break down but I am such a together person I am the problem solver and my role has changed so drastically. I don't know who I am now. That is why I set up ivf already so could start solving our problem and that has helped knowing we have a doctor he is working with me and we will begin ivf this summer. I just am not comfortable in my own skin now. I never ever thought this would be my reality. I dedicated my whole life to children and never though I would have an issue. I know that's naieve but its just how I thought.
With ur son I am sure he will stop asking questions soon. It's different for me it was my students asking me questions. They wrote me letters saying pleAse be hAppy u will b ok and I didn't think they knew I wasn't ok. I have been gone 4 two weeks now n will have to explain on Monday that the baby is no longer with me that will be very hard.

I am so sorry for ur loss and will keep u in my thoughts as well. I know it is ok to break down but I am such a together person I am the problem solver and my role has changed so drastically. I don't know who I am now. That is why I set up ivf already so could start solving our problem and that has helped knowing we have a doctor he is working with me and we will begin ivf this summer. I just am not comfortable in my own skin now. I never ever thought this would be my reality. I dedicated my whole life to children and never though I would have an issue. I know that's naieve but its just how I thought.
With ur son I am sure he will stop asking questions soon. It's different for me it was my students asking me questions. They wrote me letters saying pleAse be hAppy u will b ok and I didn't think they knew I wasn't ok. I have been gone 4 two weeks now n will have to explain on Monday that the baby is no longer with me that will be very hard.

Thank you :hugs: I know it's going to be hard~ but I promise you will get through it. I understand quite well how you are feeling- I very much am the same way- I like to be in control- I like to have things all planned out, etc.. and lately all I feel is RESTLESS and frustrated. I think with your students it might be best to just get it out of the way as soon as you there and I'm not sure how old the students are- but request that they understand it's a difficult situation and one that you don't want to discuss further- but that you wanted to make them aware of. That way you don't need to continue talking about it and just get past that part. :flower:

Thank you :hugs: I know it's going to be hard~ but I promise you will get through it. I understand quite well how you are feeling- I very much am the same way- I like to be in control- I like to have things all planned out, etc.. and lately all I feel is RESTLESS and frustrated. I think with your students it might be best to just get it out of the way as soon as you there and I'm not sure how old the students are- but request that they understand it's a difficult situation and one that you don't want to discuss further- but that you wanted to make them aware of. That way you don't need to continue talking about it and just get past that part. :flower:

My students are 8 and are very smart when it comes to understanding peoples feelings. They knew I was different, they knew somehow the baby was sick and started writing me letters saying I am ok and the baby is ok and they want me to be happy. They even said I was going to have a miracle baby. (they are little snoops bc the only way for them to know anything was wrong with the baby is if they snooped as I was talking to other adults) Kids find ways of knowing things. They will be able to understand despite their young age and I am sure will not bring it up after I discuss it with them. I know my friend at work told them already but I will just have to say a quick something to get it out of the way. It will be hard to be working with children now that I no longer have mine to look 4ward to. I just have to focus on may or june when IVF beings.

My students are 8 and are very smart when it comes to understanding peoples feelings. They knew I was different, they knew somehow the baby was sick and started writing me letters saying I am ok and the baby is ok and they want me to be happy. They even said I was going to have a miracle baby. (they are little snoops bc the only way for them to know anything was wrong with the baby is if they snooped as I was talking to other adults) Kids find ways of knowing things. They will be able to understand despite their young age and I am sure will not bring it up after I discuss it with them. I know my friend at work told them already but I will just have to say a quick something to get it out of the way. It will be hard to be working with children now that I no longer have mine to look 4ward to. I just have to focus on may or june when IVF beings.

Well, my son is 8 and yes- quite capable of understanding- smart as whips!!! I was actually going to suggest having your coworker or something bringing it up in advance that way they are at least prepared for it- and then have you follow up but one more talk to just cover it and be done talking about it. I know it's harder seeing children and babies- I've ALWAYS been thankful and blessed to have my son- but this whole mess has only opened my eyes that much further to see what a miracle kids really are. The good thing is that your IVF isn't THAT far away and that you don't have to wait 6 months or a year or something. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->