anyone else had slow growth from 34 weeks?

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
ive been having growth scans because my first baby was 7lb 2nd 9lb and 3rd 7lb 3oz which I wouldn't class as small but apparently they fell on the 3rd and 8th centile. So far this little man has been going great guns on the 90th centile but my last scan showed his growth tailing off in his abdomen so ive had a Doppler scan and ive got to go back for another Doppler scan on Tuesday 20th and another growth scan on 27th has anyone been in a similar situation and what happened? x

Sorry just out of curiosity were your 1st and 3rd babies boys or girls? I really wouldn't class 7lb as that small xx

they are all girls I don't think its small either but apparently its all calculated against weight height ethnicity etc .. this baby is a boy.. hes currently weighing 5lb 13oz since which again if left to go to term I don't think is small either but because hes been on 90th centile at my last 2 scans at 28 and 32 and dropped to 12th at 35 that's why they are concerned x

I was induced at 37+5 due to very little growth in 4 weeks. Had 3 Doppler scans and they showed the cord flow was at the higher end.

they will induce you if a scan shows no growth they didn't let me go past 38 weeks even though she was still growing but was on the 10 th percentile she had iugr xx

Ive got another Doppler scan in the morning so will see what happens... the consultant said if there wasn't any growth they would think about delivering me but if im honest im dreading having to go back and forth whilst waiting for a final decision to be made. Im obsessing about movement panicking if he hasn't moved and can see that the next few weeks are going to be tough.

what were all of your P.I values im struggling to find what is the mean or average values? my value was 0.87 at 35+3 which I think is ok from what ive found but don't have a clue x

latest measurement today was deepest pool 4.12cm and P.I 1.05 AND 1.25? Anyone shed any light?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->