Anyone else has got a chimpanzee in their house?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Well the title says it all :lol: Climbs everywhere, throws everything on the floor, roll the carpets...

We put cushions on the floor in the living room to ''restrain'' him a bit (well to slow him down) He literally JUMP over them! He goes on his knees and jumps like a frog :rofl:

Omg... And this is probably just the beginning! :dohh:

:rofl::rofl: I have one to, climbs on everything the other day I found him standing in the middle of my dining table :shock: just about to jump off. Believe me it only gets worse :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I have one to, climbs on everything the other day I found him standing in the middle of my dining table :shock: just about to jump off. Believe me it only gets worse :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Omg... Boys!!! My husband was a proper monkey when he was a child, now it's payback time I guess!!

Josh isn't scared of anything anymore... He throws himself everywhere and climbs on things that even I would struggle to climb lol :dohh:

haha thts so cute summer doesnt do tht but as soon as she goes into her cot she turns into a monkey then, some of the positions i find her in are hilarious especially when i have only left her like a min!

yep im with you there ive had a cheeky little monkey for a while now , he just never stops lol xx

Connor just climbs all over the place, I can't get him to settle down for more then two seconds.

ohh yes! ella just doesnt stop , look away for one second and she has fled across to the other room , always pulling herself up on something!
She has an AWFUL habit with biting things , she puts everything in her mouth , the computer chair has leather missing , Carlys little leather armchair has been bitten to shreads!!

jacks the same hes a little monkey hes opening cupboards and pulling stuff out throwing things if he doesnt want them hes so bloody cheeky x

ohh yes! ella just doesnt stop , look away for one second and she has fled across to the other room , always pulling herself up on something!
She has an AWFUL habit with biting things , she puts everything in her mouth , the computer chair has leather missing , Carlys little leather armchair has been bitten to shreads!!

Dec has a thing about leather :rofl: he tries to bite my sofa all the time, but to hell am I going to let him it isnt even a year old yet. What is it with leather ??

Josh has a thing for biting my leather couches too :dohh:

Oh yes, he doesnt jump, but doesnt half crawl fast. He throws everything, climbs everything and i mean everything. He climbs out of his highchair, his pushchair and its a nightmare. He likes biting too, but im the one that gets it. He puts his hands in my food, has a taste, doesnt like it then puts it back on my plate.

Kids eh, who'd have them?!!! :rofl:

Well the title says it all :lol: Climbs everywhere, throws everything on the floor, roll the carpets...

We put cushions on the floor in the living room to ''restrain'' him a bit (well to slow him down) He literally JUMP over them! He goes on his knees and jumps like a frog :rofl:

Omg... And this is probably just the beginning! :dohh:

And it continues on as my older kids still do this! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"