Anyone else have a Little pooch of a tummy?

AlbaAngel24

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Sooo, I have recently noticed this lower belly pooch growing! Its not a hard solid bump yet, but its just constantly there! So much that even my co-workers and hubby /family have started to notice something forming! Maybe I will get my actual bump soon?(and no im not bloated!)....

Its just exciting to know it's going to happen, but I want it to happen now!!!

Anyone else around the same weeks as me noticing that?

I tell ya, I attempted to go clothes shopping the other day. I was so discouraged, I tried on some tops , and some looser ones and I noticed it soo much...I know Im happy, but i was like wow, my body is really changing so quickly. I've always had a curvy shape, but a small, flat tummy and just bigger bum and hips....I almost cried .... ahhhh.

I was the same way with my first.Had a nice little thing going on but was not fitting properly in my clothes. The picture attatched is me 12 weeks wih my first. Just a little bumo but enough to cause problems with my clothing. This time im 11 weeks and my bump is double what it was last time(in my avatar pic) I am also average build bu i have 36E size breast and a nice round bum but my belly was always flat.

It happens faster then you think. Just wait by 16-17 weeks you'll have a nice bump if your is starting already.

mine pretty much looks like urs (the first baby) .... its all lower tummy!! 16 weeks is soo farrrr....lol...im sure it'll go by quickly. I also notice ppl who know me, but dont know im pregnant, are staring at my belly....they probably think im getting fat!

Each day that goes by, I seem to lose a little more of my waist and get a little poochier! Before being pregnant, I had a curvy bum, thighs and hips and a narrow waist. Now, the waist is going, and I look quite lumpy. Even my male coworkers have noticed (and they don't notice anything!)

My waist started going from about 6 weeks and now I have the pooch! I kind of have a double pooch - one below my belly button which I think is mostly my organs being pushed up (it's not too flabby but it is squishy) and then a smaller harder bump in my lower tummy. I think the smaller bump is the beginning of my baby bump. It's tiny though.

i dont have a pooch i have a full rounded tummy bloatish bump (see bump post page 609) :( i want a pooch bump lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->