Anyone else have a naked toddler?

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
K refuses clothes. As soon as she hits the front door mat, she removes all clothing. Right now she is nude.:haha: she wears clothing out, and I make her at least wear undies in the yard (fully fenced private yard). Yesterday she let me put a full length dress on her, but she didnt want undies. None of my other kids were like this!

We live on the island of Hawaii in the jungle where it's hot and humid so my son is naked most of the time. We went to Maine recently though where it is cooler and he had to wear clothes. He was not happy about this.

Tabitha spent about a year being completely naked inside. She did grow out of it eventually and I quite miss that stage now, as she is very fussy about what she wears! :lol:

Alice was a naked child too. She still is a bit - especially in the garden!

Ben isn't happy unless he has at least his trousers or tshirt off when we are home. He is happiest naked!
It doesn't bother me that much, until we have guests round and he's stripping off! Bless 'em!

YES! In fact Tabs is known for her nudity lol!! She insists on "nekkid time" and wants us to get naked too! If I get out the shower or change and she see's me doing it she yells "MUMMY NEKKID, NEKKID TIME!!!!!!! YAY CLOTHES OFF!!" and then gets cross when I tell her that she has to go to nursery or shopping!
The girl has no modesty ;) she will remove all clothing anywhere!

Mine is always naked. Funny because my son is very particular about his clothes and needs to be fully clothed at all times lol. But my 20 month old is our nudist. I don't bother trying to force clothes unless we're going out :)

Currently a naked from the waist down weeing everywhere toddler. :cry:

Millicent is 90% of the time naked! She'll get dressed if we're going out or occasionally she'll choose what she wants to wear and be happy with it but yep most of the time naked and loving it! x

Yes, it's very hot and humid here in Tokyo and my LO seems to prefer no clothes at the moment. Good timing though since we have just started serious potty training! Have had only one accident in two weeks of training with a bare bum :)

Whew! Glad I am not the only one. Tonight she wannted a real bandaid for an imaginary cut on her finger. We usually put her on the kitchen counter for first aids, but tonight I said no....no naked bum on the counter. LOL! We dont enforce clothing at home, but going out can be a challenge. A dress at least!! LOL

https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/72c19dd7-1d95-46ac-805f-6d5d0328962b_zpse7cd08df.jpg

Naked trampolining with a hosepipe!

My daughter would love that! This morning she is eating her mangoes, on the floor, naked. It cracks me up!

My 15 months old hates clothes! My sister looks after him one day a week and my aunt popped round to say hi when Nico was having naked time- my aunt was horrified. My sister tried to explain that he is happier naked and that we dont insist on clothes at home but she thought my sister was just too lazy to dress him!

My 15 months old hates clothes! My sister looks after him one day a week and my aunt popped round to say hi when Nico was having naked time- my aunt was horrified. My sister tried to explain that he is happier naked and that we dont insist on clothes at home but she thought my sister was just too lazy to dress him!

My mum came over one day and she was real weird about it. She insisted K put on clothes. Shes only two! Who cares!

Seriously. Our modern societies dictate that we must all wear clothes eventually. Why rush it?

We live on the island of Hawaii in the jungle where it's hot and humid so my son is naked most of the time. We went to Maine recently though where it is cooler and he had to wear clothes. He was not happy about this.

Heck my 26 yr old bro still can not stand clothes not even his diaper. (Of course he has autism and had 7 brain surgeries but still). Funny story I just home from work and he runs up to me and yells poopee i say "did you make a stinky for mommy today" (yes we still live at home and yes he understands baby talk a lot better so we do it) and he jumped up and down and took my hand❤❤ and led me to the bathroom and there was poop IN the floor. i mean at least something. ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->