Anyone else have .. ahem 'tummy trouble' with pre natals ?

I take a prenatal that is made by Rainbow, its called Prenatal One, and its the only one that works for me, i also have IBS, and for some reason I cannot take any kind of fish oil or flax seed oil, because and this is going to sound really dumb but whenever i have the big O, and i dont mean ovulation, i get a massive headache right before it happens, i found out it was the fish oil :blush: anyway the Rainbow brand states on there easy on the stomach, and it is, i love them. Just a thought for you ladies :winkwink:

Thanks for the info I'll look for them on the Internet I haven't heard of them in UK . How weird fish oil does that to you , that would Put me right off !! Lol x

Not with the prenatals, but I have noticed quite a <ahem> unpleasant... side effect... of taking Robitussin on an empty stomach! Anyone else have that? I won't go into details... but yeah, around ov week I take a shot of that first thing every morning to help the CM along and - yeah, I notice it an hour or two later :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->