Anyone else have days that are juuusssttt... hphhhhh

L

LilMiss_91

I woke up this morning and just wished I could put my head under the duvet and pretend that I didn't exist. I didn't want to talk to anyone or do anything. I just wanted to sleep. I finally managed to get up enough energy to strip off some wallpaper in the spare room but because of low BP/postural BP issues I had to keep stopping to sit down which made me me miserable. I've been absolutely freezing all day, it feels like everything aches, I've felt hungry constantly. Today has just been a non-eventful, bleh, sucky kind of day :( I'm now in my pj's with a hot water bottle and a hot chocolate (complete with marshmallows) trying to comfort myself out of this grump slump.
Moan moan moan lol. Anyone else had a day like this and wish to join in with the complaining? :flower:

My whole day hasnt been bad but for the past few hours ive felt myself feel grumpy, tired, everywhere hurts! sick of this acid heartburn that will NOT go away!! Cant get to sleep, hungry, but cant be botherd to move, yeah im just feeling sorry for myself haha

My whole day hasnt been bad but for the past few hours ive felt myself feel grumpy, tired, everywhere hurts! sick of this acid heartburn that will NOT go away!! Cant get to sleep, hungry, but cant be botherd to move, yeah im just feeling sorry for myself haha

Aw :hugs: that's definitely how I've felt today. Hot chocolate is working though :haha: you should try it! Have you tried Gaviscon for the heartburn? My dad suffers with acid reflux and he swears by the stuff :)
Meh, I think with all the nasties that go with being pregnant we deserve to feel sorry for ourselves sometimes :)

Aw :hugs: that's definitely how I've felt today. Hot chocolate is working though :haha: you should try it! Have you tried Gaviscon for the heartburn? My dad suffers with acid reflux and he swears by the stuff :)
Meh, I think with all the nasties that go with being pregnant we deserve to feel sorry for ourselves sometimes :)

Ive got some sweets and milk to cheer me up haha, oh and colslaw as ive been wanting that a while haha :) Gaviscon just doesnt do it for me anymore! It soothes it for about 30 seconds and its back, the acid is that bad it makes me choke and be sick, we deffo deserve to feel sorry for ourselves somtimes! Hope you feel better soon x

Ive got some sweets and milk to cheer me up haha, oh and colslaw as ive been wanting that a while haha :) Gaviscon just doesnt do it for me anymore! It soothes it for about 30 seconds and its back, the acid is that bad it makes me choke and be sick, we deffo deserve to feel sorry for ourselves somtimes! Hope you feel better soon x

Ahh sweets fix everything. I have such a sweet tooth it's unreal. I always have a stash of either chocolate or chewy sweets hidden away somewhere lol. Oh no :( that's not nice. Hopefully it will clear up and go away on it's own soon.
Haha thankyou, you too :) x

im feeling that today, even had a nap and still feel crappy and restless and just completely fedup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->