Anyone else have irregular cycles?

sarah1980

Reaction score
Since having my implant out last year I have had really irregular cycles. Namely a 35 day, 65 day another 35 day and I'm now on day 48 of god knows how long a cycle :growlmad:

it's so frustrating, I never know when to BD, then I'm constantly POAS from about 10 days after the first BD until AF decides to show. Feeling fed up :cry:

Sarah xxx

Since having my implant out last year I have had really irregular cycles. Namely a 35 day, 65 day another 35 day and I'm now on day 48 of god knows how long a cycle :growlmad:

it's so frustrating, I never know when to BD, then I'm constantly POAS from about 10 days after the first BD until AF decides to show. Feeling fed up :cry:

Sarah xxx

Mine have been like this since coming off the depo injection 47 days then i had the longist onw yet which was 77days long xx

It's rather frustrating isn't it? I'm going to start temping and using opks next cycle if no BFP so at least I know where I am! I just noticed my son is just a month older than your daughter :)

Sarah xxx

It's rather frustrating isn't it? I'm going to start temping and using opks next cycle if no BFP so at least I know where I am! I just noticed my son is just a month older than your daughter :)

Sarah xxx

Yea its so annoyin been like a year for me tryin to get baby no2 so this month i kind of just not bothered with opks or anything seeingh ow it goes on cd24 so dnt no if av ovlated or still waitin to ovulate lol! An aw is he :hugs:

Skye xxx

Hi ladies! I have long cycles as well. They range anywhere from 50 days to 100+ days.....been like that all my life except when on BC. Very frustrating indeed! I am trying for baby #4 (and final)....

I'm currently temping, OPKing, taking vitex, b complex, e, d, c vitamins in hopes to straighten out my cycles and up our chances :) I feel like the vitex is doing something....just not sure what that is exactly yet!

CD 47 for me today :( first cycle since coming off BC numerous negative tests since CD28. Started off this cycle using the CBFM and didn't get any peak day so not even sure if I ovulated! :haha: This cycle I've been taking B complex, zinc, vit D and folic acid. Annnnnnnd I'm currently waiting on a delivery of Angus cactus (vitex) which I'm gonna start as soon as they arrive! Stupid erratic cycles! Driving me crazy.

I've actually only heard of angus cactus yesterday when looking through b&b, I'm going to look into it a bit more and may give it a try next cycle, if I need to.

Hi ladies! I have long cycles as well. They range anywhere from 50 days to 100+ days.....been like that all my life except when on BC. Very frustrating indeed! I am trying for baby #4 (and final)....

I'm currently temping, OPKing, taking vitex, b complex, e, d, c vitamins in hopes to straighten out my cycles and up our chances :) I feel like the vitex is doing something....just not sure what that is exactly yet!

How did you find it when trying for your first 3? Did you use opks and stuff those times? I had the implant removed and fell pg with my son the 1st month after so I didn't have the experience of these cycles.

Sarah xxx

Ive had irregular cycles since I first started my period lol.. It never really bothered me until we finally started TTC. With my twins, it wasnt so bad because we wasnt
"trying". Now that they are almost 5, and we are trying for baby #3(hoping for a girl since we have 2 boys!) its rather frustrating. We have been trying since october(I know its only been 3 months, but ive only had 1 period since then! and getting negative tests) Im questioning weather im even ovulating :(

I should also add, I had one depo shot 4 years ago, switched to the pill because I bled for 3 months straight on depo. Wasnt having that lol. Been on the pill since then until this past october when I finished that round of pills and started TTC

I'm having irregular cycles too. They were coming every two weeks, then for the last two months seemed to balance out and came 28 days then 36 then 36 days. However I have just come on again this morning after 13 days so u don't know what's happening. I'm feeling extremely down. Been ttc for 9 months now

Sarah - With my first I fell pregnant by surprise at 20 years old...Ooopps :) Then with the second it took 2 years and she was conceived on a 100+ cycle. The third took 14 months with 2 rounds clomid and 2 rounds of fumera (conceived 2nd round fumera). I did temp and OPK with my last one, as well as check CM and CP.

4mb - I feel ya! How was life with baby twins?

I also have really irregular cycles ranging from 28 to 75 days so I feel your pain. I was also the same didn't know when to be bd'ing cause I never know when I'm ovulating and cause of the irregularity charting is pointless.

I started using opks however this started getting expensive when you don't have any clue to when your going to ov you pretty much have to use them straight after af.

So I bought a fertility microscope thing. It was only £12ish I forgotthe exact brand. But you just have to lick it and let the saliva dry and then look at it through the microscope, and if a particular patten appears then your about to ovulate. I found it really helpfull and in a couple of months I fell pregnant. Just starting to ttc again after time off cause of mc, so hope it works its magic again :)

:flower:

I also have a 2 year old born around the same time as some of the ladies here! 12.08.2011!
and i have long irregular cycles :( had my implant removed in april last year. then I had a 166 day cycle, a 52 day cycle and a 45 day cycle. now im on cd24. I have had spotting today...no idea what thats from. took agnus castus which seemed to decrease my cycles by about a week, but who knows!

Sarah - With my first I fell pregnant by surprise at 20 years old...Ooopps :) Then with the second it took 2 years and she was conceived on a 100+ cycle. The third took 14 months with 2 rounds clomid and 2 rounds of fumera (conceived 2nd round fumera). I did temp and OPK with my last one, as well as check CM and CP.

4mb - I feel ya! How was life with baby twins?

When they where babies it was hectic. Id be feeding one, and the other would cry because he was hungry and all I could really do was cry with him at first! It got easier though once I figured out a way to feed them both at the same time or had help haha.
Twins are so much harder then just one. But I feel it was easier for me adjusting to it because its all I ever knew. They where my first(and only) kids ;). Id never change and thing and love my boys to bits(they have a bond like no other I have ever seen!), but I SOOO hope if we get pregnant, its only one this time! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->