Anyone else have positive line darker then control line?

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
I'm 20 dpo. I got a strong positive line on 14dpo. I caved and tested again and the positive line came up right away bold and bright and is significantly darker then the control line. Anyone else get this?

Yeah thats normal for round about that dpo. Its a lovely feeling too hehe x

Yes totally normal as others have said. If upkeep testing it will go back to the same as the control after a little while longer, then finally it will return to being fainter than the control line like when u first start testing. it's called the hook effect, the test can't cope with such high levels of hcg. I tested it out today and found it really interesting, I had to add 75% water to the wee sample to get the test line to go darker than the control again.

Yep totally normal :) my control line was almost non existent last week, and it scared me at first because I thought the control line was the positive line

Yep mine was like that at 14 dpo thought maybe twins but nope just one beautiful baby! Thats a great sign though means you have nice strong horomones congrats

My test line was darker than control line on 14dpo but thats on a frer.

Yay! My lines with my MC's were never this dark, so I'm really hopeful now! :)

Mine are really dark now :) and they were never this dark with my mc so I'm happy as well hopefully we have sticky beans this time xx

Yeah I think we all do that lol I had a few friends ask why I was still testing. (I have cheapie tests left over, and it is my only way at home to check)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->