Anyone else have pretty bad heartburn at 5weeks?

wifey2013

Reaction score
I'm about 4 weeks 6 days. I'm had some pretty bad spells of heartburn, its been driving me nuts. Is anyone else suffering from this?? My first OB apt is June 19th, so I have to wait until then until my questions can be answered - which is why I'm happy to have a support group with you ladies!

I'm 4w 5d and I've been having it too! It doesn't matter what I eat, I still get it. It sucks! Have you been having any morning sickness?

I'm 4w 5d and I've been having it too! It doesn't matter what I eat, I still get it. It sucks! Have you been having any morning sickness?

Isn't it annoying!! I had one bout of what I think was morning sickness and a hot flash. It was the afternoon before I got my BFP, I felt very nauseous like my stomach was churning. I threw up a couple times and my body couldn't cool down, I was going in and out of a cold bath (we were away on our honeymoon so the heat didn't help much). It took about an hour until I felt better again.

You think that could have been morning sickness? Have you been suffering from it a lot?

Isn't it annoying!! I had one bout of what I think was morning sickness and a hot flash. It was the afternoon before I got my BFP, I felt very nauseous like my stomach was churning. I threw up a couple times and my body couldn't cool down, I was going in and out of a cold bath (we were away on our honeymoon so the heat didn't help much). It took about an hour until I felt better again.

You think that could have been morning sickness? Have you been suffering from it a lot?

It's so annoying! An the hot flashes! They're just as bad! I get them in the night sometimes! Oh really, what a lovely surprise on your honey moon tho :)

I haven't had any yet, thank god! I've felt yuck, like I could have been sick. But I'm yet to actually be sick lol. But I get the heart burn a couple of times a day.

It's so annoying! An the hot flashes! They're just as bad! I get them in the night sometimes! Oh really, what a lovely surprise on your honey moon tho :)

I haven't had any yet, thank god! I've felt yuck, like I could have been sick. But I'm yet to actually be sick lol. But I get the heart burn a couple of times a day.

Thanks! It was a great surprise, we were travelling in French Polynesia when I got the first signs of Pregnancy - no pharmacies for a FRER near us so I waited a few days until we touched down in Los Angeles and the first thing we did was run to a pharmacy and then run to the hotel to test!

And a couple times a day - oh boy! There is an old wives tale that if you have a lot of heartburn during pregnancy your baby will be born with a head of hair (I'm hoping so since my hubby is balding LOL).

Aw that sounds like it was an amazing holiday! I'm jealous! :) How exciting! Have you had any other symptoms??

Really! I hope so! I love babies with hair hahaha

Aw that sounds like it was an amazing holiday! I'm jealous! :) How exciting! Have you had any other symptoms??

Really! I hope so! I love babies with hair hahaha

Not many, some light AF like cramps that come and go, some pretty bad hot flashes (pretty much hot ALL the time), a bit of constipation, and one bout of morning sickness the day before my BFP. Had a lot of trouble sleeping last night, but just be from Jet lag.

I've had it since my bfp. Thought it was weird since I didn't get it until the very end with my DD. Definitely not looking forward to 9 months of it...

my OB says Tums are fine for heartburn - i'm about 5 weeks and took some for mild heartburn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->