Anyone else having difficulty hiding "bump"?

PhotoPassion

Reaction score
Anybody else having a really hard time hiding their "bump" super early? I know it's only bloat at this point (and I still have some post-partum baby belly too), but I look ridiculous right now at only 9 weeks. Our second is only 7 months so I was going to try and keep this one quiet for a while. No point in getting criticized from others any earlier than necessary. Good thing it's sweater season! Anyone else have ridiculous "bump" pics to share?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1513221530740.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513221530740.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 50
Some days I do and other days I'd happily flaunt a bikini! I try to dress baggy so it isn't too noticeable but it's so difficult at work! One of my colleagues made a joke about me putting on a bit of holiday chub which I thought was cheeky but I felt she had deffo noticed my belly. It's harder when you're normally slim which from by the looks of your photo, you are.

I'm not even 6 weeks with my second and my tummy is very bloated and protruding! I wear loose clothes anyway so people probably aren't noticing. But I can definitely tell!

I'm struggling! I'm a fatty anyway, but I look so obviously pregnant. I cant even suck it in lol.
I'm wearing baggy clothes and big coats, and so far no one has said anything - it's coming up to Xmas, I'll just blame the food until we decide how to announce.

I'm not even 6 weeks with my second and my tummy is very bloated and protruding! I wear loose clothes anyway so people probably aren't noticing. But I can definitely tell!

SAME GIRL SAME.

My stomach is soooo bloated all the time. My jeans that were just starting to get loose on me (lost 47 pounds this year...woot woot!) are now tight and I'm eating just the same as I was before + a little extra (two rice cakes with peanut butter spread over the top). I have to wear loose clothes all the time now. This bloat is unreal!

I just noticed today when I went to get dressed to go out with family that my pants are very snug and my waist line is already expanding. Like you, I wanted to hold off announcing as long as possible to avoid judgement because my youngest is only 4 months. The last time I had a close pregnancy I had to deal with some relatives that just weren't too nice despite it really being none of their business how big my family will be. Only my DH and I can decide that but they feel the need to put in their two cents about everything. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to hide it. We have our family Christmas on Christmas Eve and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to fit in the outfit I had planned to wear :(

Yes - bloating is the first symptom that makes me think I'm pregnant - by about 3.5 weeks pregnant I was getting suspicious. It's the bloat that doesn't go away over night :wacko: I'm going to my in-laws for the weekend and we don't want to tell them until we see a heartbeat, but I honetly don't know how I'm going to hide it. I usually wear fitted clothing and I'm naturally really thin, so either my change in style choices (I tried on EVERYTHING I own last night and settled on some loose fitting dresses) or my bloated belly will probably make them think I'm not only pregnant, but also further along :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->