Anyone else having lots of little aches and pains?!

tcinks

Reaction score
I haven't really been cramping, but I'm just sore down there a lot. And I'll get random pains here and there. Sometimes stabbing or pinching sensations. I assume its just the uterus stretching, but just wanted to know if anyone else is feeling like this. :flower:

Hi there,

I didn't want to read and run. I definitely felt pains and pulling sensations at the beginning of each pregnancy. With my first it was a bit more of the stretching and tingling... (my muscles were tighter)... but now if I twist I get pain across my stomach.

So you're not alone! The pains are a good sign. Even the occasional cramping...

H&H 9 months!

Yeah. I had all manner of panic-inducing aches and cramps. Cmon hang tight in there little one :)

Yep. Anything that uses abs/obliecks I would classify as annoying, sometimes uncomfortable. Rolling over in bed usually gives me a stretch good enough to wake me all of the way up instead of semi-still sleeping.

A pillow between your knees helps.

the smallest lightest twinges and shooting sensations - I always go straight into a panic - and then they settle. I had them through my first pregnancy with my daughter, and my miscarriage pregnancy. I know deep down they are completely normal - but I still head to the toilet to check for blood!

I'm getting these feelings too. Sometimes my left side just feels sore, mostly when laying down. I have a great feeling this pregnancy so choosing to believe it's normal and just celebrating every day <3

Right until I was just over 8 weeks I felt all manner of twinges and discomfort in the uterus area. In fact, it has only been the last few days it hasn't ached as much. I did worry because in past pregnancies I have never had a "sore uterus" but this time I did. Scan showed a viable baby though so I suppose it just is what it is. It's hard not to worry though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->