Anyone else having nightmares?

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
I've been having THE most vivid dreams since about week 14 now, and they are getting so scary :cry: they aren't bad dreams about baby though (which is good) but they are about the weirdest things, totally non related to my life mostly! They are getting so bad that they are keeping me up at night :( is anyone else having bad dreams? and how on earth can i stop them, is there anything my doc can do? xxxxxx

I've had really vivd nightmares throughout this pregnancy and my first too its normal every mum i know has had them too... its really horrible i've woken up in the night in a cold sweat and running in to check on my little girl its awful but completely normal

I have terribly vivid dreams. The are hardly ever scary but my sleep is so fitful and the dreams are so vivid that i feel as though i haven't slept at all when i wake up. Its awful but i don't know of anything to help =( x x x

I've had a few vivid dreams - Hopin it's a good sign but who knows!!

I've had vivid dreams, but the othernight i dreamt i was breastfeeding my cat!!! I dont no what my mind was thinking, but its felt so weird and when i woke up i didnt want my cat near me!! xxx

I've had vivid dreams, but the othernight i dreamt i was breastfeeding my cat!!! I dont no what my mind was thinking, but its felt so weird and when i woke up i didnt want my cat near me!! xxx

:rofl: Hahahahahahahahaha! :rofl: That is mental! Funny though! Its amazing how your dreams affect how you react to people! I often wake up pissed with my hubby and don't know why!!! :rofl:

I am 20 weeks and for the last couple of weeks have been having bad dreams too, though in mine there is always a problem that causes my baby to be born premature... the baby always ends up ok but its still unnerving to wake up from. I think it maybe due to the fact I'm waiting to hit the 24week mark to be viable and I'm a student Midwife so know all the things that can go wrong :(

I had a dream last week that my husband was :sex: with my neighbour in my living room while i was upstairs sleeping the emotions were so vivid that i couldnt talk to him for the whole day after!! I actually kept looking at him and thinking why? why would you do this to me??
Its the worst feeling in the world!!

I've been having horrible dreams too, for about 10 days every single night. Its gotten to the point where it is seriously interrupting my sleep, so I asked my doc about it. She recommended prenatal yoga (which I'm trying, but so far haven't noticed a difference), acupuncture (which I'm way too scared to try), and if these dont work, try taking Ambien. I dont really want to, I tried taking an OTC sleep aid that is safe during pregnancy, but even that didn't help at all. I dont even wanna fall asleep anymore, because its a nightmare every time I do!

I truly hope it gets better for you. I know how bad it can be!!

Iv had a weird dream that seems to happen most night about earth worms and maggets covering my body due to eatin potatos and apples (im cravin them at the mo) how weird,i also got sared the other night after turnin out the light i dontno why because i didnt wath anythin scary befor hand but i had to turn on the light n scan the room several times befor i could settle, xx

I have them too, also have the dreams where i wake up in a mood with OH for some reason!!!! I also grabbed his hair the other night and told him to stop it!!!! God knows what that dream was about!!!!!

I keep dreaming that I'm trying to breastfeed and people keep taking the baby off me telling me they can do it better and I'm doing it wrong. I guess just worries about being a first time mum! They are so vivid though, and OH says he can constantly hear me talking and mumbling in my sleep haha!

I had a nightmare 2 nights ago cant remb the full story but me and my partner ripped a couple off on ebay and they came to our house and held us hostage and tortured us it felt so real I could hear their footsteps coming up the stairs and everything lol.

I havent slept for a week cant get comfortable

hey, nhi its my first day in 2nd tri, i have been having terrible dreams for the last 2 weeks about my 2 yrs old daughter, its keeping me awake at night....hopefully it wont last long....

Me too! And you know who's in these nightmares? Archie from Eastenders haaaaaaaaa!

I have dreams about when the baby is born, Thinks like leaving the baby in the bath for 30 mins and no one believeing me when i tell them something wrong, I had one last night were i kept bumping the babys head, I had one were the baby was coming out of me and my boyfriend was looking at me weirdly and i pushed the baby back up and i said dont worry i do it all the time, Ive had plenty more, good, weird and bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->