anyone else having this??

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
hey girls

its 4.00 in the morning here and im sat here wide awake i have been since about 2. i just cant sleep and its really frustrating cos today i was so tired and now im just not lol. Anyone else having this?? any ideas why its happening and how i can get some sleep??
xx:hug:

Its insomnia, I deal with it on a daily basis unfortunately. Haven't found a cure yet! Some people say drink warm milk or tea, or sleep with one foot under the blankets and one foot out helps.

Its insomnia, I deal with it on a daily basis unfortunately. Haven't found a cure yet! Some people say drink warm milk or tea, or sleep with one foot under the blankets and one foot out helps.

oh god hun. How do you cope. Its only just started happening and im pulling my hair out lol. I'm having a cuppa now so lets see if it works for me lol
xx

i get that every night. I just grin and bear it

I used to get it... and now for the past few weeks have just been waking up in pain/uncomfortable, but still able to go back to sleep..

So I dunno, just stages we go through I guess!!!

Me too hun, for the past week or so I've been going to sleep about 1am, then waking up around 4.30am. Can't get back to sleep untill about 8am usually. It's crazy, and messes you up for the whole next day. Maybe it's nature's way of getting us used to having to get up at night?
xx

:hug: No advice hun-but just wanted to say I've been there! Has been better the last 2 nights tho! Think its just your body preparing for sleepless nights!! x

I had that for the last 4 - 6 weeks when i was pregnant with my 1st. I could never sleep id end up going to bed about 6am and sleeping in until lunch time. I just used 2lay in bed and read a book as this normally makes me sleepy and i drop off. I managed to get through 2 books :D Luckily i havent had it this time, im just constantly exhausted so crash as soon as i get in bed.

Hope it goes away soon so you can get a good night sleep!

xx

I get it every night have done for a couple months now, get used to it hon as you wont be getting much sleep when that babe is here!!! xx

For the first time last night :( I actually laid in bed and cried..... so frustrating. :cry:
x

I manage a nap in the day, and for the life of me cannot sleep at night, i've been wide awake until 8am in the morning sometimes, then i fall asleep and wake up around 10! it's horrible. Hope you get some sleep soon *hugs*

Iv been having the same the past few weeks, Takes me so long to fall asleep.. Then i wake up and i just cant sleep so i end up getting up and doing stuff going back to bed at stupid times then waking at 7am and cant sleep again and feel the need to get up!! I never feel like im sleeping properly.. Like im looking out for something and waiting
Well obviously i am waiting for my baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->