anyone else? Heart palp

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by c.t.c.smith, Nov 13, 2011.

1. c.t.c.smith

c.t.c.smith Well-Known Member

Does anyone else's heart skip feel like a 2-3 second pause then a thud??

2. Stevielyn

Stevielyn Well-Known Member

I have mitro valve. Have you been checked?

3. c.t.c.smith

c.t.c.smith Well-Known Member

yes ive had echo, ekg! all normal

4. poonibby

poonibby mama, and TTC!

omg, i have mitro valve and i have wolf parkinsons white syndrome, really crappy. but being pregnant make it happen more often and i must say it really sucks. but this baby is totally worth it <3

5. minkie

minkie Pregnant with #4

yes, I have PAC's that were finally seen by the cardiologist this year, took them 3 years to finally find it. I would go every year for an echo and ekg (I have a pfo they just check on yearly) and also wear a halter for a week yearly to try and pick up the PAC's when I am having an episode but they would NEVER happen during an EKG or when I had the monitor on until just this year, finally had an episode while wearing it and the doctor saw it and was able to diagnose it. Completely benign she told me, stress, lack of sleep, caffeine, alcohol can all cause it. She gave me a beta blocker to take if I get bad episodes.