Anyone else impatient????

new mummy h

First little princess!!!!
Reaction score
i soooooooo want my baby girl!! these 6 weeks cant go by fast enough lol

im starting to get more emotional each week now too - had a few break downs yesterday!

i just cant wait til shes here! xxx

I know I got 5 weeks to go and am considered full term in 2 weeks!! OMG!!!!! I can't wait now xxxx

well im 4 weeks behind you and im already impatient!! lol

close friend just had her baby and i think its made me even worse now...gah! Just wana be a mummy!!

Hell Yeah!

I've got three weeks and a bit, and counting!

I'm rather glad that Christmas is in the way so I have something else to focus on!

yeh if christmas and new year wasnt in the middle i think id go mad!!

my best mate had her baby on monday and my sisters due on 23rd december lol :D so im baby mad at the moment anyway lol!

honestly - i keep thinking whats shes going to look like and if shes OK in there - and when she comes shes actually a girl! lol

xx

Yep i'm the same getting so impatient I just want to meet my baby nooooooooowwwwwwww. I keep just looking at the calendar wishing the time away lol

i want this to end too :(, only 5 weeks for me, people dont help when they look at me and go ohh not long now, could hapen anyday, i hate those comments

i cant wait for him to be born, im glad theres a busy spell comming up to make the days and weeks go quicker.
I got all emotional too the other day, not that its ever taken much anyway but i was stood infront of microwave other night waiting for my food to ping when i just broke down, had a low day i think, tears were streaming lol
:sad2:

aww princess mama u poor thing!! :hugs:

hormones must be at their peak in the few weeks! i feel like a mental case!
xxxxxxx

I'm soooo impatient and it just gets worse every day! I feel like i've been pregnant long enough now and her head is so low down it feels like she's going to drop out- i never quite new what anyone meant by that until i felt it for myself =)

I know what you mean....sooooo bored of waiting now :D x

Im getting impatient too and still have 12weeks to go!! I had a breakdown Saturday, was reading about giving birth and just totally freaked out, had to call hubby to come home and calm me down!!

I think i've been impatient since the day i found out i was pregnant, counting everyday sure makes the time go by slow...but its not long now and we've got christmas and newyears to break the time up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->