anyone else in later part of 1st tri and getting a lot of twinges mild cramping?

staycb01

Reaction score
The title says it all... for the last week or so I've been having some twinges and light cramping - especially when standing on my feet for awhile.... my Dr. said that's just uterus stretching and growing but I hate it! It freaks me out!
Anyone else going through this?

A little. It was freaking me out yesterday. My uterus was feeling kind of sore and heavy. I also had a bit of heartburn so I don't know what's all happening in there. I'd say try not to worry since doc says it's normal. Easier said than done though.

Yes definitely..! Last few days I've had a mixture of sharp/stabbing pains, and a heavy/constant cramping.
I figured it's everything stretching and moving and am taking it as a good thing :)

Yep. It started almost exactly at the beginning of week 11. I figured it was just the uterus growing. As long as all of my ultrasounds and measurements look good (which they do), I'm not going to worry about anything. Bat of luck to everyone during their pregnancies :baby:

not had the twinges but have had some cramping, as uncomfortable as they as they are normal, soon eases. had the twinges in my 1st pregnancy

Ive had twinges and little poking pains with a little mild cramping but mainly been the twinges anf all was well at Friday's scan x

Definitely! Especially if I move too quickly or sneeze!

I'm out of first tri but just wanted to pop in and note that it's completely normal. I had horrible cramps and pains for a few weeks together with lots of dark brown spotting (sorry if TMI) and the docs noted that all was just fine. 21 weeks in now and all is looking good so try not to worry... more pains to come....

Yep in getting quite a lot now too, I have a cyst the size of a golf ball on my ovary too tho and it's causing a lot of pain but mainly yeah cramping and on/off uncomfortableness. Waaaahh 😥

I have a cyst on one of my ovaries so I get some twinges from there every now and then, but around 10 weeks I started getting what I call stretchy pains when I moved to fast or in the wrong way- even it it's just turning over in bed. It's all perfectly normal according to my docs though- the untold joys of pregnancy lol.

I just sneezed and I'm sure my uterus punched me on my right side.

While this is my first pregnancy, and I'm 10 weeks(ish)after an early miscarriage, I can't say if it's normal. I definitely have cramping, and stretching or uncomfrotableness. It freaks me out too. It doesn't feel the same as the miscarriage period cramps though, and it's not constant which keeps me re-assured. They come and go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->