Anyone else irritable and grumpy?

Ttc baby 2

Reaction score
Pms symptom or pregnancy symptom? Or both?
Im 5dpo, felt slight cramping the night before last on right side. From what i can understand there are all possible symptoms of both, so how do u know for sure? I guess u dont and thats why its called the 2weekwait. Sigh.

I know what you mean....2 days now ive been a complete b***h!! Thing is i cant remember the last time i had so bad pms so im hoping its a preggo symptom! Im 10 dpo so maybe the wait has finally gotten to me and im ready to snap from all the stress!!!
I also have just started to have cramping on my left side

I was really bitchy last month when I was 13 days late. This time I'm just really weepy :-(

Oh me me me! I'm 3/4dpo and yesterday and today I've been feeling bloody awful, moody, miserable, snappy, depressed and tearful. It's exactly like pmt but far far far to early.

Even as i type i could just burst into tears. After 22 months i feel like i'm just waiting for the inevitable.

Thanks guys! Thought i was going mad! Im snapping at my poor child! Hub working crazy hours and im so so over it. Hope the next ten days fly by! And wishing u all the best of luck! Good to know im not alone! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->