Anyone else jumping the gun?

18 days!! Oh my goodness that's so soon!! Best of luck, I don't blame you for looking at all that stuff online; I've got 2 years to wait and I can barely contain my excitement already! :p Hope all goes to plan and your wait in WTT/TTC doesn't last too long :) xx

I've bought a tiny little grey and white stripy hat. It's in my bottom drawer, and OH doesn't know about it. That's it for now though.

Same as you!!!

I have books, look on sites - We are just looking though to get an idea of how much things cost!!

C

I dont look. I cant - if i do i think ill go crazy!!Im part way there already lol.Maybe a bit nearer the time. We talk about names all the time though :) x

ooh- i just finished creating a "wish list" on the mothercare website!!! :rofl: added it up n it came to £900... thats not too bad, considering i was just clicking away on everythin i fancied!!!

£900, that's actually alright!! I hope mine only comes to that much :p

Another non-looker here:blush:. It drives me crazy to look, knowing by the time the LO comes things will be outdated and upgraded. Out with the old-In with the new. Which means me running around to find the best at that time, when our heart was set on something else earlier.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->