Anyone else knocked flat with exhaustion?

mayacat

Reaction score
This is day two when I feel like falling asleep sitting up. I'm afraid if I put my head on my desk I'll take a nap. I don't remember it being this bad the first time. Anyone else? I'm 6w4d so far.

From the start until about 14 weeks i got to 3pm and i was so tired it was unreal, it just came over me like a blanket!

but then it got better and i aint felt so tired from it! it was horrid!

I'm 6w2d and I'm so exhausted I can barely function. I was off Friday-Sunday and I napped everyday.

Me. I can't get enough sleep and constantly feel groggy and rough. I'm hoping it'll stop soon!

I was off work yesterday and ended up sleeping half the day.

The tiredness kicked in the day before my bfp, it hasn't helped that DD has been unwell, but if I haven't napped during the day I've been going to bed at 6pm when she does. It certainly wasn't this bad last time around!

Ugh I hope I do not get it too bad, got two littles that keep me on my toes already!

So far nothing but I am only 3w5d!

I've had exhaustion since about 5 weeks. Can't cope without sleeping in the day so I've been off work for 2 weeks.

I can work from home sometimes and I can tell you.. a good hour of my work day normally ends up with me going zzzzzzzzzz. Luckily no-one notices hahah. No idea how people cope with pregnancy when they've already got kids! This is my first and I can't even cope with myself!

I can work from home sometimes and I can tell you.. a good hour of my work day normally ends up with me going zzzzzzzzzz. Luckily no-one notices hahah. No idea how people cope with pregnancy when they've already got kids! This is my first and I can't even cope with myself!

I'm going to draw on my experience with my second pregnancy. My first was exhausting, I felt every minute of it. I had trouble moving around when I got to the end (getting off the couch, etc).

With my second, I didn't notice being as tired (probably because I'd already adjusted to being tired all the time!). And I was still squatting down to help my 2 year old on the potty when I was late in to my 3rd trimester with ease, despite weighing about the same as towards the end of my first pregnancy and being further along (when I had to have help getting off the couch! Ha!).

It's like you have less time to be tired, or maybe your body is all BTDT. It's not that it is easier, per se, but you can cope better?

That is what I keep telling myself anyway!

I'm going to draw on my experience with my second pregnancy. My first was exhausting, I felt every minute of it. I had trouble moving around when I got to the end (getting off the couch, etc).

With my second, I didn't notice being as tired (probably because I'd already adjusted to being tired all the time!). And I was still squatting down to help my 2 year old on the potty when I was late in to my 3rd trimester with ease, despite weighing about the same as towards the end of my first pregnancy and being further along (when I had to have help getting off the couch! Ha!).

It's like you have less time to be tired, or maybe your body is all BTDT. It's not that it is easier, per se, but you can cope better?

That is what I keep telling myself anyway!

Maybe you're right. Women's body are pretty amazing at adjusting to all this crazy body changing stuff!

Me! naps make my morning sickness worse so I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->