Anyone else learning to drive?

teenpregnant

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Is anyone else learning now or learnt whilst pregnant before? I'm learning to drive and have my test two weeks on Thursday it's at 10am and I'm so scared I'm going to have ms during!

Also I am usually fine doing hill starts but yesterday but I stalled twice and I burst into tears (I never cry, I blame hormones!)

Pointless thread but wondered if anyone else was learning? :)

Me! I started the week i got my BFP. Finding it ok, nowhere near doing test yet though.

I'm 50/50 to whether I will actually pass though! Good luck doing your lessons!

I'm sure you'l do well. Good luck! Ive only had 4 lessons but drive our car everywhere to practice :)

Thank you! That's good I think that is a great way to learn I had mainly lessons until I got my car a few weeks ago! And I have improved so much since just being able to practice all the time! :)

Is anyone else learning now or learnt whilst pregnant before? I'm learning to drive and have my test two weeks on Thursday it's at 10am and I'm so scared I'm going to have ms during!

Also I am usually fine doing hill starts but yesterday but I stalled twice and I burst into tears (I never cry, I blame hormones!)

I past my test a year ago on Halloween (31st oct) and had Tallulah on the 16th November! I think it was a sympathy pass as my belly was touching the wheel! I was a emotional bag of nerves and cried so much when she said I had passed! I literally did not believe it!

I past my test a year ago on Halloween (31st oct) and had Tallulah on the 16th November! I think it was a sympathy pass as my belly was touching the wheel! I was a emotional bag of nerves and cried so much when she said I had passed! I literally did not believe it!

lol well atleast you did it :thumbup:

That is very impressive! I don't want to be too big taking my test but may end up that way! X

I was learning when I was pregnant with my son.. Took my test at 33 weeks pregnant, failed and wasn't allowed to redo it because of how far gone I was :( I'm not pregnant with number 2 and havnt started again. :/ lol..
Good luck :flower:

I was learning when I was pregnant with my son.. Took my test at 33 weeks pregnant, failed and wasn't allowed to redo it because of how far gone I was :( I'm not pregnant with number 2 and havnt started again. :/ lol..

I didn't know there was a limit in my test booking it just says as long as you are able and willing to emergency stop it is fine in any point of pregnancy! Guess it's different everywhere though :) thank you! :)

I didn't know there was a limit in my test booking it just says as long as you are able and willing to emergency stop it is fine in any point of pregnancy! Guess it's different everywhere though :) thank you! :)

With dd2 my examiner said I wasn't allowed to take test due to how far gone I was I then didn't have lessons for another 7 years! X

It probably is different everywhere, I'd ask your instructor so you know for sure :D :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->