Anyone else like picking bogies out of LO's nose?

tu123

Reaction score
Or am i the only gross one here?

:haha: I love it, they're the size of his whole nostril!

I can't say it's the highlight of my day :haha: she hates me doing though so I have to pin her down. It's not an easy task!

Haha! You should see me with tweezers and my hubby's ingrown beard hairs:winkwink:

Oo I love it too..I rather enjoyed picking his cradle cap too :wacko:

Yeah, I like it too - they go on for miles :haha:
I'm also a cradle cap picker, the poor child went bald because her hair came of with it :dohh:

I'm a closet picker. Shhh - it's our little secret, ok?!

:haha: yeah admittedly I do get a strange sense of achievment when I get one out haha

nooooooooooooooo ewwwwwwwwwwww make this thread title go away!

I do it, not the best job but I do it. I remember a few days after Ella was born my boyfriends sister was round to meet her. I spotted a bit bogey just inside Ella's nose so i fished it out and if looks could kill - boyfriend's sister looked disgusted! The thing is she has 4 children of her own so she should be used to it by now!!

Ha ha this made me laugh- my oh is always shouting at me doing this cos Ryan hates it! You can't be seen out with a baby with a nose full of snot though :haha:

I love it! My son is 3 and I still get the urge to fish one out! And to the people who look disgusted, can they honestly say they'd rather have a baby with a mingy booger nose?! Tissues just don't do the same job :rofl: xxx

i find it disgusting when others do it but i cant help it hahahahaha

i try to leave zanes alone now hes abit older but when they need to come out they need to come out lol

I Loveit too haha.
And also the cradle cap... but its going away :(

I Loveit too haha.
And also the cradle cap... but its going away :(

my mum is an A&E nurse on the pediatric ward and she says you get parents actually coming into A&E because their baby has cradle cap :wacko: My mum calls it cradle crap :rofl:

While Archie is BF is the best time to pick at him, it's only grooming innit, like what the chimps do. :haha:

haha i love it too however, Rory doesnt! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->